• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anonymous61416

Feb 3, 2024
It seems that both N and SN are unavailable in the UK and USA. Is there a gold standard for what the third option would be after that?

Reactions: kermudgeon
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Opiates

Reactions: coked_pigeon and anonymous61416
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
A lot of people highly regard inert gases like Nitrogen.

Reactions: anonymous61416
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You can get both in the UK.

However, you have to pick what the best method is for you.

SN and N are very slow, so are no good for SI or mental peacefulness.

We have plenty of megathreads, hanging, inert gases etc

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
EagleLight

EagleLight

Feb 14, 2024
Oh, okay. I was going to use the EXIT bag method because I was told this is the most peaceful way possible (opitates seem to have a potential for pain a lot of people dont know about)

but if this method is more painless im intrigued as i have a very good access to SN not so much N though, where could one hypothetically get N?

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Co seems to be more peaceful. It doesn't trigger SI and one should just fall asleep peacefully

EagleLight

EagleLight

Feb 14, 2024
really?!?

from what iv gatherd (not a lot btw i dont know shit) CO poisoning is the worst way to go your body knows it doesnt have oxygen and your brain swells and hurts like a bitchhh no?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Shotgun 99% unless you are stupid and aim under the chin

Reactions: worthIess
EagleLight

EagleLight

Feb 14, 2024
my ex is lying and said i abused her im facing eyars in prison and got my gun license taken away part of the reason im here lol

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
really?!?

from what iv gatherd (not a lot btw i dont know shit) CO poisoning is the worst way to go your body knows it doesnt have oxygen and your brain swells and hurts like a bitchhh no?
Lol absolutely not. CO is one of the most peaceful methods, just read some goodbye threads here where people chose CO method.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
S

Scottm

Feb 7, 2024
Lol absolutely not. CO is one of the most peaceful methods, just read some goodbye threads here where people chose CO method.
If you survive that is. It's quite horrific

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I use plant poisons because frankly I see that as the best option for me.

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
If you survive that is. It's quite horrific
Well yeah, brain damage sounds terrible, but I've read like 5 ish unsuccessful CO attempts and no one of them got brain damage so idk

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
You definitely succeed in making me pause for thought as I was slightly leaning towards SN. N isn't available though surely?
Have you given up on the hanging method or what? You posted so much about it, is SN now your preferred choice?