• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PistoletGun

PistoletGun

Apr 11, 2023
I've decided that overdosing would be the best method for me but what pills are best for the job?

I don't have a lot of money nor do I want to od on something illegal, I just want a pill that's cheap and fit for the job. Something that you could find anywhere.

Any suggestions?

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
All OTC pills are extremely ineffective, prescription pills are decent although every effective drug for death is illegal. Lying to your doctor for opioids and benzos are your only choice.

RCs are a good bet if your country doesn't control them already.

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
Upvote 0
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Trying to overdose on over the counter pills is like trying to slit your wrist; it only works in movies, and is generally just a waste of time and effort. Remember the purpose of these types of medications is to help treat some sort of illness, not die by them; that's why they're so easily accessible. Most people will try to prevent your death, because that's just the way it is. So, while I don't support the idea of you dying, I'd say ask around and do some research.

Upvote 0