• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
I ask this like, what if something pushed me over the edge and I wanted to kill myself right then and there? I don't have access to a gun. Is there anything I could carry with me that's inconspicuous and could assist with a suicide. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I was really stressed out at work today and went into the bathroom and was contemplating ways to kill my self. Depression has been bad lately

• Aww..
Reactions: solisoccasus
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Hanging yourself. I know Partial Hanging is ideal. I wonder if taking a bunch of medication and laying in a tub filled with water while you pass out will be sufficient. Survival mode might kick in though.

Reactions: mediocre and lost.ghost
blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
Id say hanging, relatively quick in comparison to an impulsive overdose, not to say hanging doesn't take time to set up but in comparison to the other ways its probably the most impulsive you can get without planning.

Reactions: Worndown and lost.ghost
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I ask this like, what if something pushed me over the edge and I wanted to kill myself right then and there? I don't have access to a gun. Is there anything I could carry with me that's inconspicuous and could assist with a suicide. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I was really stressed out at work today and went into the bathroom and was contemplating ways to kill my self. Depression has been bad lately
whats your job?

Yuqani

Yuqani

a poorly written character
Oct 30, 2019
I don't have access to a gun. Is there anything I could carry with me that's inconspicuous and could assist with a suicide. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I was really stressed out at work today and went into the bathroom and was contemplating ways to kill my self.

Those seem like restrictive and time critical requirements so I'm thinking of something like IV opioid overdose, like fentanyl but I'm just thinking out loud.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Another quick way is through heights such as jumping. However, with jumping it is also location dependent. This is because some areas don't have tall buildings or tall cliffs to jump from. Another factor is what is underneath, if it is water rather than solid ground, then high heights would be required to ensure success. Otherwise, you may risk permanent injury and/or become a vegetable.