• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
I think I missed this piece of info.

I am using multiple syringes for IM. I mix the F powder I have with water. so I suppose a dose ballpark estimate has to be in ml, right? does anyone know what that estimate may be?

and then how does that translated from hard mg? I have a little under 1g of fent powder still with me.

Like if a good dose is 1-3ml. how much powder in water is that? what is the ratio? Looking forward to answers. Thanks!

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I learned in high-school science class about a saturated solution. It's when a liquid has absorbed all it can. I used this technique shooting cocaine. I'd put a bunch of powder in a spoon and add as much water as I needed,agitate it and draw the liquid into a syringe. I sure got the desired effect that way. I'm assuming fent would work similarly.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
I learned in high-school science class about a saturated solution. It's when a liquid has absorbed all it can. I used this technique shooting cocaine. I'd put a bunch of powder in a spoon and add as much water as I needed,agitate it and draw the liquid into a syringe. I sure got the desired effect that way. I'm assuming fent would work similarly.
im confused. how did you know what you were putting the spoon was a saturated solution? How much powder (relative measurement)
and how much water did you use 'as needed?'

Upvote 0
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
FDA cites fentanyl citrate solution concentration as 50mcg per 1 ml. 50mcg equals 0.05mg. This is the mixture for IV fentanyl given as an aesthetic that can be found in the medication's post-manufacturing release

Upvote 0
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
im confused. how did you know what you were putting the spoon was a saturated solution? How much powder (relative measurement)
and how much water did you use 'as needed?'
Ok,for reference. I used a 1cc syringe(100 units). I would put approximately 1 gram of powder in a spoon and 70 units of water. Mix it up and depending on quality of product it would draw up 80 to 90 units of thick yellow looking solution. There would still be plenty of shit left in the spoon undisolved. And the shit in the syringe was saturated with coke.
So basically you mix whatever you're dissolving in water(or whatever you use) until it won't dissolve anymore. So that would be "saturated".
Sorry if I'm confusing, I'm not a scientist or anything,just a brain fried,suicidal drug addict. Hope I've been helpful.

• Yay!
Reactions: nottinghams
Upvote 0
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
If your goal is to be completely unconscious, 50% more than the anesthesia induction dose may be a good dose to be safe. The anesthesia induction dose of fentanyl is around 50mcg/kg. Of course, for someone with naïve opioid receptors. This dose is the anesthesia loading dose before the surgical operation. Being completely unconscious and a rapid onset of apnea. Fentanyl is not just a painkiller, it is also an sedative at high doses.

Upvote 0