TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Yes, you read that correctly. I'm trying to find a good otc emetic / strategy for someone in the US. It's a long story, but it could help clear the way to having enough time alone to CTB...

Don't expect anyone to know this, as it's outside the typical realm of questions we ask. But if you have an idea, please let me know.

Thank you!

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Ipecac syrup. But i don't think they sell it anymore

Reactions: TowerUpright
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Why not just use your finger?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Finger doesn't really work for me well. Maybe just need to shove it even further down.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im bulimic, Im gonna drop dat advice:

You wont puke just by placing a finger in your throat, most of the time. You have to work for it.
Personally, I use 3 - 4 fingers put in a V shaped, shoved far down my throat and wiggle them around in addition to rubbing them up and down. Sometimes I try to touch my voiceflap but its dangerous, it made me choke a few times. I also stand over the toilet and bend over with my non purging hand balled up in a fist and placed over my stomach. The gravity helps getting stuff up much better than in kneeling position
You can drink 3% hydrogen peroxide too, but be careful caue too much can cause oxygen damage from the bubbles accumulating in your brain. I tried it before I could do fingers and it worked but gave me a splitting headache.
2 tablespoons of salt mixed in a small glass of warm water, or mustard mixed in water work too. Careful cause salt throws off electrolytes and can give you a heart attack.