synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
what inspired your username? i'll go first.

i love virtual synths, specifically vocal synths. once upon a time i used to be able to identify and recognize if something was a vocal synth and if it was VOCALOID then the synth name. (X

i wanted to be named synthtechforthewin but tbh that's kinda mouthful. but SYNTHCADIA- that reminds me of an abundance of color, an explosion of music, and a feeling of excitement.

Reactions: Rocinante
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Tbh I thought it was cute. Went by my name IRL for awhile and didn't like that people I didn't know would call me by my first name lol.

Reactions: synthcadia and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Don Quixotes horse & I think it's a beautiful name

Reactions: synthcadia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's named after Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary, my favourite piece of music, the lyrics are about wishing for death so I thought it would be appropriate for a suicide website.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Mst generc & anonyms wrd tht cld thnk of

G

God_Emperor_of_Rome

Apr 13, 2023
A complete sense of grandiose sense of superiority combined with a bottomless pit of narcissism.

Hey fag

• Yay!
Reactions: synthcadia and Rocinante
YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
what inspired your username? i'll go first.

i love virtual synths, specifically vocal synths. once upon a time i used to be able to identify and recognize if something was a vocal synth and if it was VOCALOID then the synth name. (X

i wanted to be named synthtechforthewin but tbh that's kinda mouthful. but SYNTHCADIA- that reminds me of an abundance of color, an explosion of music, and a feeling of excitement.
i love saying ur name out loud lol. names have kinda always fascinated me in a way, i feel like they need to look as pretty as they sound if that makes sense. urs certainly does:)

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Tbh I thought it was cute. Went by my name IRL for awhile and didn't like that people I didn't know would call me by my first name lol.
it is mega cute!!
i love your jojo icon (not to that part yet) a!; nice nice! it does sound beautiful!

It's named after Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary, my favourite piece of music, the lyrics are about wishing for death so I thought it would be appropriate for a suicide website.
i will take a listen! and it is rather fitting isn't it?
Mst generc & anonyms wrd tht cld thnk of
valid!
A complete sense of grandiose sense of superiority combined with a bottomless pit of narcissism.

Hey fag
very interesting.

i love saying ur name out loud lol. names have kinda always fascinated me in a way, i feel like they need to look as pretty as they sound if that makes sense. urs certainly does:)
thank you so much! <3 it makes a lot of sense haha and thank u!! ❤️
nice!

• Love
Reactions: God_Emperor_of_Rome, Rocinante and day
Arachne

Arachne

rawr
May 10, 2023
i used to love greek mythology and i always really loved spiders and just thought the name was the coolest thing ever

Reactions: synthcadia and theslasher
gag_order

gag_order

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.
Jul 20, 2023
Kinda obsessed with Kesha's Gag Order album since it came out. My prison-like situation also feels like I'm under a permanent gag order so it really resonates with me.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
My user name is my cats name :) x

• Love
Reactions: synthcadia and theslasher
pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
I originally wanted to have a perminent username that was inspired by character Pyro from TF2. I looked for words relating to "pyro" and eventually came across 'pyroxenic'. it apperantly comes from a word "pyroxene" which is related to mineralogy :P and the word is translated from Ancient Greek meaning "fire stranger". And ive used this username for over 6 years now? :]

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
My life got stolen away from me by circumstances and mental illness.