Rhymester

Rhymester

Failure
Aug 9, 2023
I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself and Costrecce
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I used to think that betrayal is one of those unforgivable things. That was until my best friend called the police on me after I sent him my last goodbye.
As you can tell, I was saved. My friend thought I'd never forgive him and he''d already prepare for the worst. He was set on finding ways to extend my life.
We're really close now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rhymester and AvoidingMyself
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Rape. I don't see any justification for raping someone other than to satisfy your own selfish needs.

Child or animal abuse. Again- surely that's to do more with sating some sadistic desire than anything else.

I think other things CAN be done in retaliation, desperation, defence even. Stealing food seems reasonable if you are starving. Not to condone murder but in extreme situations, you can understand how it could happen. Sometimes when you see news reports on knife attacks on children- you have to wonder what lengths you'd go to stop them. I reckon I could kill under certain circumstances. Not that I'd probably have the strength.

I guess it depends on the severity of the crime and the motive. I expect a whole lot of crimes are selfishly motivated though. Why should we forgive someone who would deliberately hurt others to satisfy their own needs? That makes them a danger to society- surely- if they can suspend their knowledge of what's right and wrong and do utterly heinous acts for self gratification. I mean- sure- if you want to blame it on their DNA or upbringing- fine- forgive them but- definitely prevent them from doing it again!

Reactions: BojackHorseman, Rhymester, worldsapart and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
denying someone the right to die it's unethical

Reactions: Rhymester and worldsapart
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Dishonest people. Honesty all the time even if it hurts feelings.

Reactions: Rhymester
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Rape, child abuse, and partner abuse.

I honestly hope hell is real so that I can spend my time there torturing these people.

Idc about right or wrong with these people. Disgusting, contemptuous, worthless. As much as I hate suffering, I hope they suffer, that they experience the torment they forced into others.

Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
Rape and sexual assault. Always.

Reactions: BojackHorseman, Rhymester, worldsapart and 1 other person
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
The imposition of suffering.
Whether that be taking somebody's life when they wanted to continue living, sexually assaulting someone, forcing a person to stay alive want they refuse it etc....

Rhymester

Rhymester

Failure
Aug 9, 2023
Dishonest people. Honesty all the time even if it hurts feelings.
I am a brutally honest person and I find that people tend to dislike me because of it but I agree with you.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
That nurse in the UK who murdered 7 babies, when she was trusted to take care of them and ensure their safety.

Pure evil, and unforgivable!

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
It depends on your ability to forgive. It's not an easy thing to do but I believe it would set us free if we did. Holding onto resentments is a path to pain and needless suffering. Sometimes (and believe me I know it is hard) it is best to just move on.

Reactions: Rhymester and worldsapart
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
betrayal and rape