anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I am so f*cking tired of it all now. Seriously. There's not a single f* thing that I can think about long and still end up with a happy ending. Everything is a mess. Everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!
And after tonight, I am considering starting doing every single thing available to me, that can cause Cancer.
(Note: I don't want to be disrespectful to those who do suffer from Cancer, if you or your relatives do, I'm sorry. )

Yes Cancer. Yes, I'm aware of how painful cancer is, as I've watched one of my closest relatives suffer to death in cancer. . .

I might not have everything ready for CTB, but I sure as hell can start doing everything that can cause such a deadly disease, which has a nearly 60% fatality rate in my country.

If I do end up with one, let alone if I get a lot of places via metastasis, and I sabotage rad and chemo, I have unlocked the cheat code for the most incident looking CTB I can think of. You can't suspect one wanting to CTB by getting Cancer on purpose, can you? As a plus there's morphine available at that point legally, therefore it should be a peaceful way to quit for the most part. At least unaware.

Yes I'm really stressed out currently and can't think straight. Yes I'm aware that this might be a horrible idea. But just playing with the thought is ...

I just hate being here. Hate starving, hate working, hate overworking, hate physical pain, every day, hate mental pain every day but even worse than the physical counterpart, hate being unable to breathe from the pain yet staying alive, hate having people around me who don't appreciate my existence and abuse me on a daily basis, and I hate all the fucking shit that's happening to the planet, and I hate (...)
The list goes on for too long

Point is, I want to be gone, soon. If I can't CTB on my own, then I hope I at least get a deadly disease and exit this world in the next 5 years or so. I hate it so much here.

I HATE IT HERE. I NEED OUT. I NEED O U T
:'<

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so horrible and torturous feeling so trapped in this existence you hate so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for. Existence truly is so futile and cruel, I hate it as well, I despise how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace.

• Love
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo
anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I do understand that it's so horrible and torturous feeling so trapped in this existence you hate so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for. Existence truly is so futile and cruel, I hate it as well, I despise how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace.
Thank you for your kind words. I wish you the same. I hope you find the peace and freedom you're looking for.