• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
After all the reading, I'm pretty sure I have severe ADHD. Everything about it seems like what's been going on my whole life. Life is incredibly expensive to live and I can't focus on anything. The job that I have that pays 47k, which is sadly the second most I've ever made, is too much, I don't think I'm going to survive here.

I believe I'm a smart person in some respects, but just not the way most jobs are set up. I've never been able to focus enough. It's probably why I was a really good Special ed para, it's a lot of movement and talk based rather than computer work.

I really do want to live but now it's not even about the financial fight, I'm afraid I might not even be able to stay alive in this world. Last night/this morning was the most suicidal I've ever been and it was really scary. I literally felt like I was a step away from grabbing my N now that I have it. It was unrelenting. I'm not even sure how I managed to make it to work this morning.

I thankfully got a psychiatrist appt for tomorrow morning and I'm hoping for some kind of miracle. I really don't know what's going to happen if I lose this job. I took a look at other things and nothing else I have a shot at getting even pays out this much.

I'm just a nervous wreck every day. These people who text me saying they're so bored at work have no idea how good they have it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Asta, blanketyblk, Faraway1990 and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Joe sweetie, I hate that you're suffering and I wish there were anything I could do to help you. But it's excellent that you got an appoinment so soon, and the doctor can prescribe something that will nudge you into a better state to deal with all the stress. All I can offer you are these (((hugs))). Breathe deep. Listen to some music you love. Have some milk and cookies. You're a good man and I want things to be better for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990, Superfluous, Circles and 2 others
T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
After all the reading, I'm pretty sure I have severe ADHD. Everything about it seems like what's been going on my whole life. Life is incredibly expensive to live and I can't focus on anything. The job that I have that pays 47k, which is sadly the second most I've ever made, is too much, I don't think I'm going to survive here.

I believe I'm a smart person in some respects, but just not the way most jobs are set up. I've never been able to focus enough. It's probably why I was a really good Special ed para, it's a lot of movement and talk based rather than computer work.

I really do want to live but now it's not even about the financial fight, I'm afraid I might not even be able to stay alive in this world. Last night/this morning was the most suicidal I've ever been and it was really scary. I literally felt like I was a step away from grabbing my N now that I have it. It was unrelenting. I'm not even sure how I managed to make it to work this morning.

I thankfully got a psychiatrist appt for tomorrow morning and I'm hoping for some kind of miracle. I really don't know what's going to happen if I lose this job. I took a look at other things and nothing else I have a shot at getting even pays out this much.

I'm just a nervous wreck every day. These people who text me saying they're so bored at work have no idea how good they have it.

I have the exact same impediment. I have an awesome job, but cannot keep it up as I have foggy thinking and unable to focus. Everything anxiety strikes me I become a timid person. It's like I change face. I constantly am aware of myself at work and this interferes with my ability to focus and process information. At least you do not have anxiety .

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Circles
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Joe sweetie, I hate that you're suffering and I wish there were anything I could do to help you. But it's excellent that you got an appoinment so soon, and the doctor can prescribe something that will nudge you into a better state to deal with all the stress. All I can offer you are these (((hugs))). Breathe deep. Listen to some music you love. Have some milk and cookies. You're a good man and I want things to be better for you.

Thanks. A lot of the time I just don't think I'm made for this kill or be killed world.
I have the exact same impediment. I have an awesome job, but cannot keep it up as I have foggy thinking and unable to focus. Everything anxiety strikes me I become a timid person. It's like I change face. I constantly am aware of myself at work and this interferes with my ability to focus and process information. At least you do not have anxiety .

I have constant anxiety. Most of the time debilitating. I probably look like a crack or heroin user because it's so bad sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Have you had that appointment? How did it go? Did the doctor offer you anything to help?

Joe, there are a lot of us not equipped to compete all the time. Maybe there is a way you could take a job that pays less but would be more like what you want to do. Some medication can help you cope with stuff better than you are at the moment and you can aim at making good changes in your life.

Tell us about the appointment. Tell us what would feel good to you. We're listening.

(((Hugs)))

Reactions: Superfluous
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
ADHD is one of the most treatable brain issues out there, the meds work and there are things to learn to help. If that's your only problem keep trying doctors and med combinations and you'll have a great chance of improving.