wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I know mental illness can distort your view of yourself but I have enough evidence to know I'm no good. I feel so ashamed. I hate myself so, so so so so so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 11_Foraskenchild_11, astr4, Jealous Blackheart and 4 others
LostExit

LostExit

In an ocean of sadness, it’s hard to keep swimming
Aug 28, 2024
I think we all feel broken brained.. especially after a rollercoaster of emotions or messing up with friends or family. I get irritated with the bs constantly racing through my brain. The feelings in the chest and stomach. If I could just hit the switch and turn off the "light" I'd been gone long ago with similar feeling. It's the fact that you can make those days better when you let go of what you've done to make you feel that way. Tho I'm never really good inside. I try to have good days in between.. sometimes it's only moments in between. I find on this banister of life, we slide down and get splinters in our ass all the way down.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You honestly don't seem like a crap person, rather it seems as though you are holding yourself to a standard that you cannot reach at the moment. Most people are shitty in one way or another so you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. You have plenty of good aspects too. For example, you have continually demonstrated that you are a caring and empathetic person through some of your threads and posts on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and wildflowers1996
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I hate myself I spent long enough to know I should hate myself, irredeemable, I hate it,
Sure some bs will Play its part like you said developing a distorted view of yourself, but that can't be it because I genuinely think I'm evil people can call it what they want but i can't like myself in any way I just fuckin hate myself.
You really don't seem to like a bad person, but ay I don't know ya.

• Hugs
dune_dweller

dune_dweller

Puella Aeternus
Sep 6, 2024
Then unlike the majority of humanity who deludes themselves on their benevolence, you have the self-awareness to acknowledge that and the ability to make changes.

That's all we can really ask of ourselves in a world that is designed to bring out the worst in us, anyway.

• Hugs
Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I keept doubting myself all the time...especially since I keep being told that im just victimizing myself and such...although while I do recongnize that I have flaws and made mistakes, I am certain that I am a person who kept giving more than they took before getting completely abandoned and that's part of what destroyed me.

• Hugs
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
I shrug.

My self esteeme and self confidence is the highest I've ever been and I'm not a good person.

I'm not a monster and don't hurt others but I'm not a good person.

• Hugs