• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
Do you think you find peace in your last moments? Or is filled with realization and regret? What happens when your brain realizes it's dying? I know my failed attempts have been filled with regret but was that about surviving? Or almost dying? I keep fluctuating between wanting to end it and hoping maybe it will get better. It feels like the wanting to end it is getting stronger. But I also don't want my final moments to be filled with regret

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Unknown21, lynnschronicles and 3 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm terrified of feeling regret in my last moments. I know I will because yes there are things I can still enjoy in life. But I guess I just have to accept that I have to give up existence and enjoying things for finally being free of suffering

• Love
Reactions: voudebase, lynnschronicles, thebelljarrr and 2 others
E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
I'm terrified of feeling regret in my last moments. I know I will because yes there are things I can still enjoy in life. But I guess I just have to accept that I have to give up existence and enjoying things for finally being free of suffering
I'm worried that my brain is going to start freaking out. On top of knowing there will be people who will be upset and miss the concept of me.

Reactions: kunikuzushi and Edpal247
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
There's really no way of knowing for sure, I had spent the last 10 years of my life believing I wanted nothing more than to die, but when I had taken SN back around Christmas Eve and was under the assumption that I actually might not make it out this time, I did a complete 180 and suddenly realized part of me genuinely wanted to live. Now I personally try to advocate for others to stick it out as long as possible no matter how badly you may think you want to die, you never know, something good might happen one day or then again maybe not, but you'll never know unless you see the future yourself.

Reactions: enduringwinter, toms_space_station and Rosebud0924
E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
I'm worried that my brain is going to start freaking out. On top of knowing there will be people who will be upset and miss the concept of me

H

honestmind

Jul 4, 2024
I get the feeling that mine will be bittersweet overall. I plan on ending my life in a hotel room (sorry to whoever finds my body) so I'll have some time to myself to go over my life and mourn what I'm missing out on. I also know that I'll be pretty anxious since I plan on shooting myself and I'm nervous about messing up somehow. At the end of the day though, I know I'll be at peace because I've figured out that this is the best decision for me- even though it hurts I'm doing it out of love for myself and a desire to end my suffering. I think about it like how dog owners euthanize even though it's hard. There is a lot of pain in my heart for my family though.

Reactions: voudebase
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I don't really care what kind of odd feelings my brain conjures just to keep me alive. If it wanted me to live longer, it wouldn't have made me feel so miserable.

Fun fact. Lots of people actually feel peace and tranquility upon experiencing near death. Some of them even have problems adapting to life again after being brought back because that absolute peace was something you'd never get in life. I'm looking forward to it.

• Love
Reactions: voudebase, lynnschronicles, ToMoveOn and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
As terrifying as that sounds, it will be fleeting and over with in a few moments. It's part of the will power required to do the deed.

Reactions: voudebase and divinemistress36
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
It will be fine…. Those moments before my last attempts were so quiet, there was nothing. Just like floating

Abra

Abra

let go
Jul 8, 2024
I think a lot of methods you can get out of if you feel like you need to. For example, with SN I've read you can be saved with minimal to no damage if you want to, so if you feel like still living, just call 911.

Reactions: divinemistress36
PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
Honestly, I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel sadness or regret, but I also didn't feel any peace. I mean, you'd think you'd be scared having a gun at your head haha. If you're at a point in your life where you feel the only choice is to end it, I don't think you'd regret it. Of course, it's not like it'd matter in the end anyway, we're all going to die haha!

On the other hand, you're SI might be a huge hurdle. Naturally, our primal instinct is to survive. You, OP, are no different than the brain inside your head however. Your brain wont realize its dying; YOU know you are. If you're afraid and feeling like you might back out, I promise you that it's worth it to give it some time and thought first. <33