• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
so basically i used Vizzy's last updated method. I bought 2x 500ml mineral water (distilled water is not reached yet), weighed 2.5gr, put into one bottle, mixed it, took 1 ml out of it, added to second cup and mixed it.

according to my test (JBL Pro Scan) the second bottle only has 3.5mg/l while it should be 10mg/l. can i just use more if that is the case?

(first image is just the water, 0mg/l SN, second one is after adding the water from first bottle, where it should be 10mg/l)

WhatsApp Image 2023 07 08 at 171024
WhatsApp Image 2023 07 08 at 171026

this here is the photo of the strip, as you can see it is way too light

WhatsApp Image 2023 07 08 at 171504

technically i have 1 more unoppened bottle but since it is from the same company i dont think it will change anything. (i also tested the first bottle with 2.5gr/500ml in it, it only came up with 10mg/l which i assume the test's max limit)

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
The last photo when you showing the strip, it doesn't show indication what substance is each row. I guess you don't need to mention them all, but which row is the one reference to nitrite?

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
did you use 25grams or 2.5g? is that a typo error?

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
The last photo when you showing the strip, it doesn't show indication what substance is each row. I guess you don't need to mention them all, but which row is the one reference to nitrite?

it is a mobile app, it detects and shows you b ut basically first one is nitrate second one is nitrite.

did you use 25grams or 2.5g? is that a typo error?

2.5gr. not a type. it is for testing.

nothingissacred

nothingissacred

Feb 11, 2023
i had the same issue even tho mine was a bit clearer but now im just going to run the test again with a different test kit which is for nitrite only

if it gives you 3,5mg again you know its not pure enough i would say

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
i had the same issue even tho mine was a bit clearer but now im just going to run the test again with a different test kit which is for nitrite only

View attachment 115775

if it gives you 3,5mg again you know its not pure enough i would say

i am thinking of increasing the dosage. i dont think i can find or wait for another one

nothingissacred

nothingissacred

Feb 11, 2023
not sure about how it all works but ive read time and time again that increasing it isnt a good idea since the likelyhood of throwing it up again is increased.

also i dont know if the math is correct but if you only get 3,5 mg/l you would need to drink nearly 3 times as much?
if thats the case you will probably fail so i would say better be safe than sorry...

but like i said i dont know if the math works out

Reactions: jar-baby
A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
not sure about how it all works but ive read time and time again that increasing it isnt a good idea since the likelyhood of throwing it up again is increased.

also i dont know if the math is correct but if you only get 3,5 mg/l you would need to drink nearly 3 times as much?
if thats the case you will probably fail so i would say better be safe than sorry...

but like i said i dont know if the math works out

exactly like that. so if it was really 3.5mg/l i would need 100gr of it basically. (i am over 100kg, so it should be 35gr, but since it is only as potent as 1/3rd i would need 3 times as much which is 105gr...)

nothingissacred

nothingissacred

Feb 11, 2023
yeah and that point from what ive heard you are basically guaranteed to vomit