Oct 11, 2019
what if?

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, botanormal, Deleted member 25508 and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i wish i knew the answer, but i can say i understand what you mean. to put it simply, every things against me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Thisisme373, botanormal, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, that would make sense.
A normal life consists on going to university, having a good job, getting married, having a family and then just getting old, sick and die.
I'm not interested in that so I live a loner's life but...my depression keeps getting worse (even though I've been having great days lately, except for today) so, maybe life is not for me.

I hope death is better.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Keto
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You either accept it, find a way out of life, or make your own life and if anyone disagrees, they can go fuck themselves. I chose number 3 at the moment until I'm tired again and opt for a way out again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and WornOutLife
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
I don't know. It seems like such a bizarre thing to think that life is meant for *anyone*, whether it's the billionaire or the person who just finds satisfaction in their average paid job and family.
Whenever this question occurs to me, I think back to the furthest ancestors.
Life for them wasn't 'meant' or 'not meant', just 'was'. Have sex, eat, roam around a bit...
maybe there was a distinct 'leader', but really they were only managing what was there- they weren't exactly receiving international praise for their decision to ban XYZ berry or make XYZ their primary mate.

But I also entertain the simulation theory, which would contradict what I've just said... but would also place great importance on whatever you were doing or feeling...if it's feeding data into some program or other.

Thing is, we've just got too big. Too many of us, too many ways to compare ourselves and too many platforms on which to do so. Idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and Symbiote
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I have always felt that way. I don't think I was meant to survive what was a difficult birth.

I don't think I'm supposed to be here, it's an error that requires correction.

AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
It is DEFINITELY not meant for me, and i think that's the situation for many people.

Reactions: Keto