Pretty mind blowing to think that this could be true

What if life is a trip alien bong hit

• Yay!
Reactions: eternal.peace, Homo erectus, SnowWhite and 4 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
So what happens when the alien also wakes up?

Living as an alien would just be another, possibly less unpleasant level of hell.

I believe there's no real "I", a soul, a playable character or whatever in the machine, my brain just pretends that there is one. I also don't see how an intelligent designer would put me in all this suffering for its entertainment. Existence simply allowed "me" to emerge, as it allows everything else in its infinity. But the true home is the eternally safe, absolute oblivion. One can never see it with the eyes or imagine it with the brain. I long for the embrace of nothingness.

But that's just my belief, I respect many different ones as well.

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
It's a shitty fucking drug in that case.

• Love
Reactions: antler, Homo erectus, pfuxx1 and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't know- what would you do differently if you found out this wasn't really 'real'? Yet- all the same rules still apply? If you try and 'fly' off of a high surface, you'll still break bones when you hit the floor. If you quit your job- your bills will still be there to be paid. If you don't pay them, you'll end up homeless. I never really get the whole 'this might not be real theory'. Like- even if it isn't, we're still stuck with the same rules- unless consciousness of the truth allows us to force quit maybe? Force quit to what though? Yet more life somewhere else? Great. 🙄

Reactions: Homo erectus
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Pretty mind blowing to think that this could be true

View attachment 120023
Tbh it probably is, considering how crazy it is. Life is just irrational and absurd, I would like to think it's some weird dream or illusion or hallucination, and that my real life starts after I wake up from it

Reactions: Homo erectus and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Tbh it probably is, considering how crazy it is. Life is just irrational and absurd, I would like to think it's some weird dream or illusion or hallucination, and that my real life starts after I wake up from it
I like all the different theories maybe one of them is true or several it could even be like this scene in Rick and Morty

Reactions: sserafim
O

optimism

Sep 20, 2023
This has def crossed my mind recently… who knows but for some reason it's a comforting idea. Just wish I knew how much longer it's gonna last because I can't do 60-80 more years of this shit 😂

Reactions: sserafim and TheGoodGuy
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
This has def crossed my mind recently… who knows but for some reason it's a comforting idea. Just wish I knew how much longer it's gonna last because I can't do 60-80 more years of this shit 😂
Same! I think it's so strange that we have to pay to exist on this planet. Like wtf? No other species is like this, just humans. Humans are honestly crazy af. I want out of the system, I'm not gonna be a wage slave to capitalism. I hate how they expect us to work 40-60 years just to eventually die. No thanks, I'd rather die now. I'm checking out within 2 years, I don't want to participate in this irrational system. I'd like to think that being a human is a strange dream that I'll eventually wake up from…and that in my real reality/life I won't have to pay just to live. This honestly makes no sense to me whatsoever

Last edited: