• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

InigoDeux40

InigoDeux40

Under The Killing Moon
Jun 16, 2024
Hey everyone, I have a personal question to ask. Have any of you ever had a failed attempt, but you were able to hide the fact that it happened and no one ever found out? I've been doing a lot of research for a short while and it seems almost unrealistic, but I'm curious to hear if anyone has gotten through this because I'd rather test myself to see if I can handle the situation if it goes wrong, and take care of it on my own. I rather don't ask for help where I live. Is totally unreadable and kind of dangerous and I feel that if I ask for help in case of a wound or something I would get attacked, demonized and humiliated for this...

Reactions: davidtorez
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Yep, a few times actually. I overdosed on a load of pills, didn't tell a doctor or anyone. I just went jaundice for a while.

Another time I did the same.

Another time I drank a concoction of poisons you'd find under the sink - bleach, polish, can't remember what else but I put it all in a jug, and drank it, in attempt to kill myself. Didn't do shit lol, just made me gag and retch. My family knew, but didn't care.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend in case of long term damage.

I am VERY lucky, especially because I become jaundice, so obviously my liver was struggling. I didn't care at the time though, I was only 16/17 and just wanted to end it. My liver has been through a lot over the years, I'm surprised I haven't had liver failure.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: InigoDeux40, GoatHerder, sugarb and 2 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Tangentially related- depending on the responses, this'll somewhat confirm my suspicion that suicide method efficacy statistics are skewed due to non-reporting. I suspected that the success rate for most methods (except firearms, with failure being uniquely noticeable) is significantly lower than statistics would suggest. My hypothesis is that the biggest offenders are pills and poisons

Reactions: DeathSleep