B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
So, if lets say I failed to ctb, and i woke up in the hospital, how to actually prevent getting therapy, bc from what I know its liked forced that you get therapy. Ive asked a question in this forum before about faking amnesia, and this is why.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
So, if lets say I failed to ctb, and i woke up in the hospital, how to actually prevent getting therapy, bc from what I know its liked forced that you get therapy. Ive asked a question in this forum before about faking amnesia, and this is why.
I think it may depend on which country you live in 🤔 Every country, if not even hospitals, has its own policy about psychiatry. Maybe it can even depend on the doctor you have to deal with.
But I'm not sure about anything...

About faking amnesia, dont you think they would keep you to run more tests ? I don't know...
I think it may depend on which country you live in 🤔 Every country, if not even hospitals, has its own policy about psychiatry. Maybe it can even depend on the doctor you have to deal with.

About faking amnesia, dont you think they would keep you to run more tests ? I don't know...
Sorry im not really helping...

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
it varies by country, but i've been involuntarily hospitalized twice in the US, & there's really no way around it as far as ik. unless u have some1 who's care they can release u into, & that person is willing to say + sign they can keep u safe @ home.

faking amnesia??? they'll just run more tests & rack up ur hospital bill, or call it trauma induced shock & wait till u feel comfortable enough to talk.

Last edited:
B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023

Sorry im not really helping...
No, its a good opinion, but would instituions like your work, or school, or even your loved ones force you to get therapy, how do you prevent that?

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
No, its a good opinion, but would instituions like your work, or school, or even your loved ones force you to get therapy, how do you prevent that?
Ah... I can't really help... I really don't know...