Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
what if i dont die from the overdose? does it damage my brain?

what if i dont die from hanging? does it paralyze me?

what if i dont bleed out? does it cause unfixable damage?

i am so fucking scared, how am i supposed to die in a world like this. every day i tell myself "whatever, i can die tomorrow. then they'll see". but i don't. i don't die. i stay alive, AND NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE...

When i finally do it, what if i fail? HOW SEVERE ARE THE CONSEQUENCES D:

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Praestat_Mori and myusername890
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
to a great extent you could have extremely bad damaged or none at all it just depends on what method you use and how reliable it is

• Love
Reactions: Veketal, breezeboy and Praestat_Mori
impossible

impossible

Nov 6, 2023
a failed attempt can indeed result in irreparable damage, so it should never be done impulsively (among other reasons)

Reactions: Veketal, wheredidyouleaseme and Praestat_Mori
W

wheredidyouleaseme

Dec 9, 2023
ive had overdoses and survived them and had an overdose which i felt not the same after. its risky and scary for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Veketal and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'm also terrified by the same thing. It's horrifying how we cannot have the option to just die in peace in a guaranteed way, I'm always disgusted by this anti-suicide society where such a death is a privilege only reserved for animals.

• Love
Reactions: Veketal and wheredidyouleaseme
W

wheredidyouleaseme

Dec 9, 2023
i think with overdoses, you never know how a medication will affect you, even if you read about it in detail, it's very personal. i agree attempting impulsively is a bad idea but idk what that means practically because people are impulsive. I think a lot of people who kill themselves do so impulsively.
I had an overdose when I was a teenager to ctb but it didn't work as I didn't know what I was doing, and it didn't do damage, but I wouldn't do that now, on thinking logically and like an adult its just so risky and complicated and yes there can be a lot of damage and its difficult to predict outcomes.

Reactions: Veketal
Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
does anyone know a suicide way in which if i fail, my life isn't even more at ruins D:

W

wheredidyouleaseme

Dec 9, 2023
does that exist? it's dangerous to attempt regardless.
people sometimes od on medications u can't od on (like melatonin, which is naturally occuring anyway...) but then there isn't a risk of death so it's kinda pointless.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is why research and planning are so important. There is no easy method, just methods that succeed if done correctly.

Reactions: BrainShower
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
does anyone know a suicide way in which if i fail, my life isn't even more at ruins D:
no do it yourself method can guarantee it won't cause lasting damage its risk that one has to take with any method really

Reactions: BrainShower
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I've come to learn that the, 'what if' factor can be removed with proper research and planning. Also by choosing a surefire method that doesn't leave room for possible survival, outside of being discovered early and someone attempting rescue strategies. The longer the agonal sequence the greater the possibility. And hasty attempts without proper research will surely become a survival story.

Reactions: BrainShower, Worndown and LeperGnome