Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
What if I did 40 MLS of water and 25g of sn would that be ok it taste awful and I'm trying to do very little water to do one gulp instead of two or three what do y'all think

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What if I did 40 MLS of water and 25g of sn would that be ok it taste awful and I'm trying to do very little water to do one gulp instead of two or three what do y'all think

50ml is only 1/4 cup. Personally, I could do it in one gulp, but that doesn't mean everyone can.

See Stan's guide, I think it explains the rationale for the exact measurements.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
The guide says the goal is to use as little water as possible. I'm not sure of the reason, though.

Last edited:
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
I tried 50mls but spit out a couple of days ago and I still had alot left I read Stan's guied probably a hundred times lol but it only shows 50 ml that's why I was wondering if I could

• Hugs
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I tried 50mls but spit out a couple of days ago and I still had alot left I read Stan's guied probably a hundred times lol but it only shows 50 ml that's why I was wondering if I could

You could go up to 100 but I've never heard of less. That doesn't mean it will compromise the method or that it won't.

Have you looked at the SN successes and failures thread to see if anyone else used less water?

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I haven't seen less the 50ml I've seen 100 ml but not 40ml

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are potentially going to run into issues with concentration. As you start decreasing the water below 50ml, you are upping the issues with taste and potential issues with throat burning. 50ml is frankly pushing it. In the end, do what you feel comfortable with. It is going to taste salty no matter what. If a worse taste and potential burning throat is more preferable than 2 sips of a slightly less salty solution, you have your answer.

Reactions: autumnal and not-2-b-the-answer
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Ok thank you

• Hugs