• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I'm not doing the door knob method

Reactions: Circles and Rivotrial
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Check out TripAdvisor.
Book single room with attractive ligature suspension points.

• Love
Reactions: Soul, planmd, BaconCheeseburger and 3 others
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Check out TripAdvisor.
Book single room with attractive ligature suspension points.
I found one but every pic has a different room. So I don't know what room I'm getting
One room has a perfect hanging place

Reactions: Circles
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I found one but every pic has a different room. So I don't know what room I'm getting
One room has a perfect hanging place
Is it possible to call them up and say you'd like x specific room (like with whatever thing you're looking for)? I'd try to come up with some silly reason if they ask, just to be safe, but that's just me.

Reactions: memento_mori, planmd and Circles
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Amazon product ASIN B00K2323LE
Here's the answer. It's a door anchor for resistance bands–just put it through any door and then tie the rope on. Very sturdy and inexpensive. It's what I'll use.

Hope this knowledge will permeate this site, spread the good news.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Circles and LogicalConclusion
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Amazon product ASIN B00K2323LE
Here's the answer. It's a door anchor for resistance bands–just put it through any door and then tie the rope on. Very sturdy and inexpensive. It's what I'll use.

Hope this knowledge will permeate this site, spread the good news.
How does it work tho
I wanna do full suspension now I think I don't know

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
How does it work tho
Really trying to refrain from making some smartass comment about how you should google it.

Basically you put the foam part through the door, then close and lock the door. Then you tie your rope into the loop formed by the webbing on the side nearest you and you're off to the races. In this video the guy puts it through the crack on side of the door, but for our purposes we would put it through the top.

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Really trying to refrain from making some smartass comment about how you should google it.

Basically you put the foam part through the door, then close and lock the door. Then you tie your rope into the loop formed by the webbing on the side nearest you and you're off to the races. In this video the guy puts it through the crack on side of the door, but for our purposes we would put it through the top.

He puts it through the top, and that will hold my whole body weight of 70kg??

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
He puts it through the top, and that will hold my whole body weight of 70kg??
Several things–first, it doesn't need to hold your full weight since you will be partially in contact with the ground. Second, this is another brand but it says 400+ lb. This is the one I have and it feels very sturdy in my tests. I weigh roughly 160 lb. From my perspective, these are cheap enough that you might as well get one and play with it if it's a possible solution.
Amazon product ASIN B006O0Y84Y

Last edited:
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Several things–first, it doesn't need to hold your full weight since you will be partially in contact with the ground. Second, this is another brand but it says 400+ lb. This is the one I have and it feels very sturdy in my tests. I weigh roughly 160 lb.
Amazon product ASIN B006O0Y84Y
Do you lean forward or sit back against the door when doing partial

P

planmd

May 20, 2019
That is a great device, but I think @Imgonnahangmyself wants to do full, no partial, so I suppose it would not hold the weight. But just guessing.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Is it possible to call them up and say you'd like x specific room (like with whatever thing you're looking for)? I'd try to come up with some silly reason if they ask, just to be safe, but that's just me.
try this, hotel staff are used to strange requests any way
you can add in stuff like how you like a room with eg a four poster bed ( for the deed/ whatever suspension point you are looking for), on a non smoking floor and maybe an origami elephant on the pillow ( I think I've seen someone posted something like this before). the staff will probably assume you are just one of those eccentric guests

Reactions: LogicalConclusion
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
try this, hotel staff are used to strange requests any way
you can add in stuff like how you like a room with eg a four poster bed ( for the deed/ whatever suspension point you are looking for), on a non smoking floor and maybe an origami elephant on the pillow ( I think I've seen someone posted something like this before). the staff will probably assume you are just one of those eccentric guests
Yeah maybe. I'll just have to ask for the specific room.