• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

NotesFromTheShadow

NotesFromTheShadow

Oct 28, 2023
So, I used to be very sure about my method - gun - for a few reasons. Quick, simple, effective. Plus, I like guns. I've shot some guns in the past. I think they're kinda cool. Plus I have easy access to guns since I don't have any mental health diagnoses, nor criminal record.
I also kinda romanticised the idea of "going with a bang.

Until...

I wanted to know as much as I could about the actual experience of blowing your own head off so, I looked up some footage of public suicides. (Google doesn't give out this information too easily but if you dig a bit you'll find some.) And one particular video changed my mind about it altogether. It's from Ricardo López aka the Björk stalker who blew his head off in a vlog. I really do not recommend watching that video. It's agonizing.

I'm not gonna go into details about the video but it seems like the most brutal and painful experience ever. Especially the audio of it. It just seems like a very log and painful struggle, even though it's just a few seconds. This gave me so much chills and makes me wonder:

What if, in such a situation our perception of time slows down so, it'll feel much longer and will be agony, despite the rational belief of it being quick. Because, that's a thing, right? Our perception of time can slow down. For instance when we're in a very painful or adrenalin-loaded situation. I was in a car crash once and even though the whole situation was just a couple of seconds it felt like minutes to me.

Even the possibility of this gives me the fucking chills, so the gun - method is off the table for me.

What's your thoughts on this?

Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
I have heard, from reading and researching on this site, that if properly done a shotgun shot in the mouth angled to hit the medulla oblongata is pretty much instant death. That's why, when I finally run out of hope and am ready to ctb, I'm sending away for a shotgun and shells. That will start my countdown, because when I pick it up at the local gun shop (where it would be sent) I'm not bringing it or me home.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I'm going with a gun. The thought of the final uncomfortable moments of any method make me hesitate. But a gun is still one of the quickest and most effective I feel. I've come to accept no matter how I die, even old age, will be painful. It's just a matter of what I'm willing to endure. I don't know... it's definitely a personal choice.

Can you tell me about the video... like where he shot himself in the head? If you don't go with a gun, what other way are you thinking about?

Last edited:
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
With a shotgun and the right placement there won't be any time to perceive anything.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
NotesFromTheShadow

NotesFromTheShadow

Oct 28, 2023
I'm going with a gun. The thought of the final uncomfortable moments of any method make me hesitate. But a gun is still one of the quickest and most effective I feel. I've come to accept no matter how I die, even old age, will be painful. It's just a matter of what I'm willing to endure. I don't know... it's definitely a personal choice.

Can you tell me about the video... like where he shot himself in the head? If you don't go with a gun, what other way are you thinking about?

That's my whole point, maybe it's subjectively much more painful and difficult than it seems. Maybe it looks like seconds from the outside, bit internally it could feel much longer. But also, hard to find out because the dead can't report stuff back to us.

The guy shot himself in the head.

My other method of choice would be N. Although it seems to have gotten difficult to get your hands on that shit.

Reactions: prana
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
People who clinically died or came close to death haven't reported suffering for am extended period during this time, including people who tried to ctb via gun.

There are reports of extended suffering with things like self immolation.

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, avalonisburning, NotesFromTheShadow and 1 other person
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I have heard, from reading and researching on this site, that if properly done a shotgun shot in the mouth angled to hit the medulla oblongata is pretty much instant death. That's why, when I finally run out of hope and am ready to ctb, I'm sending away for a shotgun and shells. That will start my countdown, because when I pick it up at the local gun shop (where it would be sent) I'm not bringing it or me home.
I for one don't buy the "instant death" theory. We just don't know.
BTW, my neighbor had painful cancer & decided on CTB by gun.
The bullet richocheted in his head & lodged in his jaw leaving him in excruciating pain. He wound up in the hospital where he ironically died from the cancer.
Too many variables in shooting self.🌹💔

• Informative
Reactions: Evelyn Lane
tiredandafraid

tiredandafraid

Silent Night
Aug 23, 2024
I made the mistake of watching a video of an army veteran with PTSD shoot himself on a Facebook stream with a shotgun under his chin. I wish I never watched it. It was a real life horror movie. I cried so much. He was hurting so bad mentally. To hurt so bad and to mutilate one's self to get the end result we're all looking for is so heartbreaking. He had just broken up with his girlfriend and lost his job. Why the F can't we have access to humane options in this society. I'll never f-ing understand it. My father's childhood friend a few years back shot himself in the head with a pistol shortly after going on Prozac. That same man's brother-in-law shot himself with a pistol when he found out he was going blind. I also had a friend that I had a falling out with who hung himself with a belt in his closet because he was having marriage issues. It's all so much. Give us peaceful options is all we ask.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nothing87 and justamirror
justamirror

justamirror

Aug 17, 2024
I have played with the thought that time will slow down to a point you are still there in some form forever like a photon or something . My brain will be squeezing out all it can until it's gone. I do know death was once thought to be when the heart stopped … then brain activity … then I think basically when the cells in your body stop trynna do its thing. It's like they don't get the memo for a bit your fingernails still grow. Not sure. Gotta find out lol