crestangel

crestangel

i hope they can forgive me
Jan 17, 2024
I wanna die with someone, somebody to enjoy my last moments with me, I want to travel the world with them, do ambitious things, or just stay in my room, and at the end of it, we'll kill ourselves. I want to do this so badly, words can't explain it, it'll be reassuring to have someone to die with, it just makes me happier, before we die we get to escape the world, my best case scenario.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, breezeboy, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
That sounds nice. Protect all beauty, qiqibitor qingque. Find the ending to your story in your own way.

Runa

Runa

Jan 15, 2024
I had fantasies like this years ago, sadly there are too many risks in meeting someone from a place like this.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Suicidebydeath
crestangel

crestangel

i hope they can forgive me
Jan 17, 2024
That sounds nice. Protect all beauty, qiqibitor qingque. Find the ending to your story in your own way.
Preciate it Argentina
I had fantasies like this years ago, sadly there are too many risks in meeting someone from a place like this.
That's understandable, but just me personally, the outcome outweighs the risks

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Runa
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I've wanted something like that too but I feel it's not worth it for me due to my intense mental issues.

If you can make it work for you then I wish you all the best and good luck if you go searching for it. Spending time with people can be one of the most beautiful things. If you find the right person you won't regret it at all.

Runa

Runa

Jan 15, 2024
That's understandable, but just me personally, the outcome outweighs the risks
Yeah, I totally get it. Spending my last day alive with someone and then drifting away into the unknown would make it a lot easier and less scary for me. Hopefully you can find someone to spend your last days with! You just have to be really careful if they're from the internet. Predators absolutely love people in our position..

Reactions: breezeboy
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I've already had plenty of adventures like that.
Yeah, maybe visiting my friend and have fun... like a day or two before I ctb...
But I want be alone when the time comes.