• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'm looking for new Hobbies i've joined meetup.com and i'm trying new things.
Before everything fucked up in 2017 my hobbies were

Playing electric guitar in a punk band.
Music/tv series,movies,documentaries,cinema,running,keeping fit,eating well,going to see bands,
setting things on fire,dating,had a lot of friends to hang out with
had a lot more can't remember at the moment.

Anyway what are your hobbies or hobbies you are trying to get back into or would like to get back into?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Whatshername, Gray Wounds and 3 others
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
Let's see...my primary three hobbies were reading, writing and building science fiction robot models. Of course, I also enjoyed falling asleep to narrated creepypasta, especially that pertaining to cults, demons or other creatures. Amusingly enough, as a grown man I watched cartoons like Sailor Moon or My Little Pony.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, AnnihilatedAnna, 21Neberg and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm boring lol! I just go to gym, sometimes spend time with a few people. I need new hobbies too. I have been wanting to read more just mainly to improve my vocabulary and writing ability. I know I suck at punctuation and making stuff sound more interesting. Of course love music and have wanted a guitar to experiment on. I think that would be fun.

Reactions: mattwitt, 21Neberg, Soon4me and 1 other person
gunsforhands

gunsforhands

lost
Feb 25, 2019
I used to draw a lot but I lost the intetest in it...
But I really enjoy spending time with my best friend (and my only real friend), we laugh a lot. Sadly we dont see wach other very often :c

Besides that got no real hobbies... I like to play videogames sometimes and talk with people on Discord, but that's pretty much it. And I love to go to concerts but I wouldn't say that's a hobby :D

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer, Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm fucking pathetic lol. I spend my days studying, cutting and cycling. I wouldn't count endless internet browsing in between those activities as a hobby.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, mattwitt, AnnihilatedAnna and 2 others
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
@21Neberg

What do you enjoy studying? When you cycle, do you ever participate in competitions with other cyclists?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, AnnihilatedAnna and 21Neberg
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I used to have loads of hobbies but that was the old me.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Whatshername, goxua and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
@21Neberg

What do you enjoy studying? When you cycle, do you ever participate in competitions with other cyclists?

Its studying for exams. I cycle on my own, always through the same fields. I always listen to music and just let my thoughts run free to calm down. It's something my therapist recommended to me to replace cutting with.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and AnnihilatedAnna
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Masturbation, stress eating, internet (not necessary all at the same time).

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, mattwitt, yami9292 and 4 others
gunsforhands

gunsforhands

lost
Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, NotMemorableEnough, AnnihilatedAnna and 3 others
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Building models (currently rigging a 1/90 Santa Maria), cycling, reading, archery
Used to design and build my own furniture, carpentry, general DIY

Edit: decent photographer,

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soon4me, goxua and 1 other person
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
@Xali1970

Will you be completing the set with a Pinta and Nina?

Did you ever study the work of other carpenters or architects and use that to influence your furniture design?

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if this counts but I started to keep a journal last summer where I like to write down my thoughts and feelings every now and then, especially when I suddenly come up with an interesting way to describe how I'm feeling at that moment or some time ago.
So far the contents are about 50% self venting and 50% wannabe philosophy (pseudophilosophy ?)

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, Wolfjob_dayjob and Soon4me
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
@Xali1970

Will you be completing the set with a Pinta and Nina?

Did you ever study the work of other carpenters or architects and use that to influence your furniture design?

Re Columbus's fleet, I'm waiting for Revell to Re release them. The others don't do the same scale (1/90). Heller does them in 1/75. Have a 1/150 Vasa lined up, but thinking of a Matilda II tank to change.

Re furniture, Am largely self taught, and mostly built shelves, presses and wardrobes for my house and friends using veneered plywood or chipboard. Think IKEA but that an elefant can dance on.
I enjoyed solid woodwork but couldn't afford the timber

Reactions: Pentobartbital
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I've got no more hobbies. I used to run in an athletics club, to walk in the moutains, to look stars and planets through a telescope, to collect beautiful coins, to play construciton toy with my child, go to restaurant and cinema with my wife… All that is over. My only main occupation is work.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soon4me, goxua and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I like to cook and bake.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, mattwitt, Soon4me and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm trying to get back into carving objects out of wood. I only ever really put my mind to it once, to make a mini playground for my 5-year old brother, but since I don't see him anymore it makes me sad trying to pick a block of wood and chisel.
Maybe one day I will, hopefully.

Reactions: Soon4me, goxua, Redt2go and 4 others
Tomoe

Tomoe

Feb 12, 2019
Drawing can be fun, like drawing manga :D

Reactions: Soon4me, Memento Mori and Redt2go
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Drawing can be fun, like drawing manga :D

draw for me, I have thought out a cool manga/book for months now lol :P

think my new hobby is gonna be cutting. didn't do it for a while but the pills atm don't help to calm down anymore...damn I need N to use as sedative

Reactions: Soon4me
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I like to write, mostly poetry people say i have a talent for it but im to chicken to read in public or publish anything. But people usually get famous after they CTB who knows lol.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soon4me, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Playing the violin is my newest wont. And I am also taking my writing career more serious than ever. Then, I found myself so indulged in this game called Stardew Valley (i love the humans in there and the gameplay all in all).

Reactions: Soon4me and Kikoo Loool
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I literally have none at the moment, all I do is sleep and shitpost online (barely). God I'm fucking boring lol

BUT...Before my depression got to where it is now I liked reading (history books were my favorite), playing video games, hiking and drawing. I cant really do it anymore now though ):

Reactions: Soon4me, Kikoo Loool and Whatshername
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Playing the violin is my newest wont. And I am also taking my writing career more serious than ever. Then, I found myself so indulged in this game called Stardew Valley (i love the humans in there and the gameplay all in all).
Phantasmagoria you're back,nice to see you again!
Did you ever try electric violin,good to here you are still writing.
Phantasmagoria

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Phantasmagoria you're back,nice to see you again!
Did you ever try electric violin,good to here you are still writing.
Phantasmagoria

Hey!!! Nice to see you here again too!

I've been considering upon buying one someday (because I'm currently low on funds) and right now, I'm sticking on my violin.

Yeah, I'm still writing and is trying to improve on it.

But really, I'm also so glad to see you again here. I miss the games.

Reactions: Soon4me