• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I really, really just need to "turn off" for a while.
Dr prescribed me diazepam 2mg but it does nothing. I'm guessing because it's a really low dose. Thinking about getting a higher dose off the internet..
Alcohol doesn't seem to help much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, Kalista and kunikuzushi
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's not an advice but 2mg sounds like a really low dose. You could try taking several 2mg pills at once, or ask your doc again? Won't they prescribe you a higher dose?

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
not healthy, so not a suggestion. Loud music and cutting, when it gets really bad, lol.

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
ECT does it better than anything else, but imo the ways it impacts your daily life (can't drive, can't work, short term memory goes to shit) isn't worth it

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
besides crying heavily, then feeling slightly less for a few days afterwards? nothing else. it's a constantly cycle.
i need something to numb the pain. tried alcohol, but it physically triggered something in my body that hasn't in a long time. it only made me feel very uncomfortable.

thought about hitting myself to redirect my mind's pain, but i don't have the energy to even smack my leg hard. need drugs, but don't know where to get them and it will cost too much most likely.

UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Jul 3, 2024
Weed oil does the trick for me. Not getting stoned from it. Just one drop and its like a layer of silk between me and the pain, if that makes sense.
But depending on your country it might be illegal.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Alcohol seems to work for me but, it makes me really tired too so, I can't have it if I need to function sensibly.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't feel anything anymore

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rocinante, Hollowman and 1 other person
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
What feelings? I'm always numb. Chemically lobotimized by psychiatry.

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You could distracting yourself and pushing away your feelings using humour. That's what I do (and have been doing since childhood), though it's probably much healthier and better long-term to just confront them. I also SH sometimes in order to achieve that, but I don't recommend it.

B

breakwater

May 6, 2024
Music and sleeping, mostly. Sports on TV and some series if I feel focused enough.

onelastcall

onelastcall

Discord: onelastcall_
Jul 11, 2024
Nothing to be honest. I think if the weather was better today I would have gone to beachy head and jumped. Life just feels monotonous, I can't pick anything up to kill time.

SendAndDelete

SendAndDelete

Jul 17, 2024
In the last week I've taken to taking 8 tablets of Paracetamol daily in the evening, (acetaminophen). It just makes me sleepy for the night and when I wake up the mellowness just sticks through the day.

I wouldn't recommend it though, side effects vary from person to person also, it requires going out and buying the damn things. Not really worth it I just have a lot extra on hand.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Overeating, watching episodes from shows or movies I've already seen that I like, alcohol, playing certain games, masturbating, listening to music etc.

I'm glad they still work for me most of the time.

S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
In the last week I've taken to taking 8 tablets of Paracetamol daily in the evening, (acetaminophen). It just makes me sleepy for the night and when I wake up the mellowness just sticks through the day.

I wouldn't recommend it though, side effects vary from person to person also, it requires going out and buying the damn things. Not really worth it I just have a lot extra on hand.
does it really make you more sleepy than you normally would be? and how many do you take at once?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
ECT does it better than anything else, but imo the ways it impacts your daily life (can't drive, can't work, short term memory goes to shit) isn't worth it
Ect ruined my life and doctors lied and said memory issues were only temporary