hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
I may soon carry out my ctb plan. But as the intended date nears, I find I'm struggling with emotional disturbance from my SI. What are some things you use to help lessen your resistance? Thank you.

Reactions: kinderbueno and clawsofperdition
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
This is something I'm trying to figure out too. I tried ketamine for the first time the other night, to test its effects- how fast etc, I think the only way I can overcome si will be under the influence of something

Reactions: prana, divinemistress36 and hawkshorizon
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
This is something I'm trying to figure out too. I tried ketamine for the first time the other night, to test its effects- how fast etc, I think the only way I can overcome si will be under the influence of something
Yes, agreed. Ketamine sounds like a good option. May I ask how your obtained it and if seemed effective? The only substance I use is cannabis, but I'm not sure it may provide enough sedation.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Yes, agreed. Ketamine sounds like a good option. May I ask how your obtained it and if seemed effective? The only substance I use is cannabis, but I'm not sure it may provide enough sedation.
I spent a couple days researching how to navigate the dark web 'safely' so I find my source there. So far 13x orders on the market place and every one has been what I wanted and next day delivery lol.

It's definitely effective, even now thinking of the effects- it's profound, the onset is intense- kinda like you know where your mind is, but it's hard to correlate that with your body's motor functions. Everytime I've tried noting the effects at 2min intervals and everything goes blank by 10-12mins and I wake up after a sleep like normal.
I'm doing around 250mg a dose tho, I'm tempted to trial what it feels like at moderate doses, I just don't want to use it as a recreational drug.

I'm a regular smoker of cannabis, I think it'll serve well as an ae for regulars. I think your right about the sedation side of it though.

Have you got any other in mind apart from cannabis?

hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
I spent a couple days researching how to navigate the dark web 'safely' so I find my source there. So far 13x orders on the market place and every one has been what I wanted and next day delivery lol.

It's definitely effective, even now thinking of the effects- it's profound, the onset is intense- kinda like you know where your mind is, but it's hard to correlate that with your body's motor functions. Everytime I've tried noting the effects at 2min intervals and everything goes blank by 10-12mins and I wake up after a sleep like normal.
I'm doing around 250mg a dose tho, I'm tempted to trial what it feels like at moderate doses, I just don't want to use it as a recreational drug.

I'm a regular smoker of cannabis, I think it'll serve well as an ae for regulars. I think your right about the sedation side of it though.

Have you got any other in mind apart from cannabis?
There are some other did I'd like to try, especially now that I don't have to worry so much about long term negative effects, but obtaining them is tough for me. I've used shrooms in the past and I like the experience, but in this context I don't think this would be a smart portion.

With the Ketamine, aside from the temporal effects you describe (good description by the way), what other effects did you experience? Was it calming? Did it feel synthetic? Hope you don't mind my probing.

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
There are some other did I'd like to try, especially now that I don't have to worry so much about long term negative effects, but obtaining them is tough for me. I've used shrooms in the past and I like the experience, but in this context I don't think this would be a smart portion.

With the Ketamine, aside from the temporal effects you describe (good description by the way), what other effects did you experience? Was it calming? Did it feel synthetic? Hope you don't mind my probing.
Ohh that'd be brave attempting ctb with a psychedelic 😅😅 that has actually really intrigued me! I can see why it'd work, i can equally see why it wouldn't either. After this comment, I'm going to see if I can find any cases of ctb and psychedelics lol.
Have you considered benzos? Again, I guess it's obtaining them.

I don't mind at all. It feels synthetic for sure, out of every drug I've tried before- this was by far the most noticeable onset. The only thing close was DMT.

The first feeling I had was tingles through my body/arms, then it's a like a strange but nice feeling in the head- like minor tingles/lightheadedness.
I have adhd so I tend to have 1000's of thoughts etc, anyway one thing I noticed was the feeling of an in-depth focus, like I could just grab one thought and analysise It in a way i haven't experienced before.

Music- I can't even explain, but it's like you really connect with what you listen too.

Time- although I'm only aware of upto 10-12mins, there is no going fast or going slow. Those 10mins can feel like hours.

As for my emotions & feelings- it's not like happy, sad or anything, In my opinion it's like the feeling of having an epiphany, You just feel content with everything.
By the time you start to hear the high pitch (ringing?) I realise that's when it's at peak and I can only remember waking back up after some hours.

I've always had a fear of losing control of myself and as it's a dissociative (a good one at that) I would never use recreationally, even at lower doses. For those who like escaping reality for abit- I see why it's sought after and loved so much.

hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
Ohh that'd be brave attempting ctb with a psychedelic 😅😅 that has actually really intrigued me! I can see why it'd work, i can equally see why it wouldn't either. After this comment, I'm going to see if I can find any cases of ctb and psychedelics lol.
Have you considered benzos? Again, I guess it's obtaining them.

I don't mind at all. It feels synthetic for sure, out of every drug I've tried before- this was by far the most noticeable onset. The only thing close was DMT.

The first feeling I had was tingles through my body/arms, then it's a like a strange but nice feeling in the head- like minor tingles/lightheadedness.
I have adhd so I tend to have 1000's of thoughts etc, anyway one thing I noticed was the feeling of an in-depth focus, like I could just grab one thought and analysise It in a way i haven't experienced before.

Music- I can't even explain, but it's like you really connect with what you listen too.

Time- although I'm only aware of upto 10-12mins, there is no going fast or going slow. Those 10mins can feel like hours.

As for my emotions & feelings- it's not like happy, sad or anything, In my opinion it's like the feeling of having an epiphany, You just feel content with everything.
By the time you start to hear the high pitch (ringing?) I realise that's when it's at peak and I can only remember waking back up after some hours.

I've always had a fear of losing control of myself and as it's a dissociative (a good one at that) I would never use recreationally, even at lower doses. For those who like escaping reality for abit- I see why it's sought after and loved so much.
Apologies, I meant to write you back sooner but got tied up finishing some chores.

The effects from the K sound intense. The time dilation effect is particularly intriguing. I enjoy time displacement except when it warps into a bad trip. Regardless, I'm going to do a little more research and see about going onto the dark web and see about sourcing an pricing. While there, I'm going to see what options exist for picking up some other items.

Thank you for sharing your experience with K. If you try anything else, could you let me know. I can do the same if you're interested. Take care.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Benzos help some but I suddenly think life is ok on them

Reactions: hawkshorizon and itsalittlecold
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
Benzos help some but I suddenly think life is ok on them
I get that. I've stayed away from them in part because of that effect, but now ironically I'm trying to source some for CTB and finding it's a lot harder to obtain now than a few years ago.

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Apologies, I meant to write you back sooner but got tied up finishing some chores.

The effects from the K sound intense. The time dilation effect is particularly intriguing. I enjoy time displacement except when it warps into a bad trip. Regardless, I'm going to do a little more research and see about going onto the dark web and see about sourcing an pricing. While there, I'm going to see what options exist for picking up some other items.

Thank you for sharing your experience with K. If you try anything else, could you let me know. I can do the same if you're interested. Take care.
I'm confident in saying you won't experience a bad 'trip' or effect, I'd be more thinking you might just feel content enough that you wouldn't ctb… although I think it wouldn't be the case for me.

Always happy to read other's experiences, anytime

Reactions: hawkshorizon