• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
I've struggled with depression and anxiety for decades. Before some profound and life changing losses, I had a good life, I was able to function/cope, mostly..but once some things in life shifts, both the depression and anxiety expoentially worsened. And yes, I've tried every suggestions imaginable to allivate their grip, including therapy and medications. Some relief occured, but mostly, their grip on my entire life, remained/remains unchanged.

For me, the mental health costs have been financial stability, employment stability and a social life. I do not have any retirement savings or accounts, no personal savings, no one to fall back on in that sense, I live paycheck to paycheck and not all times is that successful. I've had a multitude of opportunties professionally but have either flaked out on the job due to the depression/anxiety/lack of confidence/unreasonable fears or just not started the job at all after accepting it. I have lsot count of how many jobs I've worked or been hired for but not followed through on in the past 15 yrs. Socially, I have withdrawn to the point I have zero friends. None. Not a one. Other than my spouse and store clerks, I don't interact with anyone. I am employed but not in an office setting so interaction with my coworkers is 99% via phone/email/text.

I think about how much different, possibly, life would be/would've been if it weren't for the mental health stuggles I deal with..would I, at 57, be in a leadership position? Financially secure? Have close knit group of friends? Would I not think about ending my life every single day? Would I be living versus exisiting and waiting for..what I don't even know anymore.

Would life be, not perfect, but technicolor instead of vanilla beige? What would it feel like to have peace of mind?

Does anyone else identify with what I'm saying?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LookingforAnswers, landslide2, WantThisToEnd and 10 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
"What would it feel like to have peace of mind?"

This. Felt. Heard. Understood. @BoneWeary57 I identify with a lot of your story despite being younger. Thank you for sharing. Feel free to PM me <3

• Love
Reactions: landslide2, littleinsanity and Edpal247
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yeah I do. For me it has cost me the opporturnity to live a normal life. Had no normal childhood, nor teenagehood because I had no friends and would play video games all day instead as social gathering were to difficult for me due to there being too many social cues and expectations to follow, and I've never had a normal adulthood either because I have been in and out of the psych non-stop. It eventally cost me my freedom too. It never cost me much in money tbh as hospitilization is mostly free and we have governmental support for therapy where I live (plus it's free if you're under 18), but it cost me litterary everything else. I don't get to be with my family anymore. I am unable to stay in touch with my friends due to my anxiety and I've never had the opporturnity to be in an actual relationship before other than a few online ones witch still kinda sucked since I wasn't able to hook up with them. It has taken litterary everything from me but my money. Ppl who thinks mental illness only costs you money have no idea what they're talking about. It costs you so much more than that. It can take litterary everything from you and that's the worst part about it. I definitely feel with you so, so much! Mental illness truly is a bitch!

• Love
Reactions: landslide2
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
i failed at life (recluse, drop out, 1 year neet, etc).

• Hugs
Reactions: cowboypants, landslide2 and IfyouareamanWinston

Jul 15, 2024
I've struggled with depression and anxiety for decades. Before some profound and life changing losses, I had a good life, I was able to function/cope, mostly..but once some things in life shifts, both the depression and anxiety expoentially worsened. And yes, I've tried every suggestions imaginable to allivate their grip, including therapy and medications. Some relief occured, but mostly, their grip on my entire life, remained/remains unchanged.

For me, the mental health costs have been financial stability, employment stability and a social life. I do not have any retirement savings or accounts, no personal savings, no one to fall back on in that sense, I live paycheck to paycheck and not all times is that successful. I've had a multitude of opportunties professionally but have either flaked out on the job due to the depression/anxiety/lack of confidence/unreasonable fears or just not started the job at all after accepting it. I have lsot count of how many jobs I've worked or been hired for but not followed through on in the past 15 yrs. Socially, I have withdrawn to the point I have zero friends. None. Not a one. Other than my spouse and store clerks, I don't interact with anyone. I am employed but not in an office setting so interaction with my coworkers is 99% via phone/email/text.

I think about how much different, possibly, life would be/would've been if it weren't for the mental health stuggles I deal with..would I, at 57, be in a leadership position? Financially secure? Have close knit group of friends? Would I not think about ending my life every single day? Would I be living versus exisiting and waiting for..what I don't even know anymore.

Would life be, not perfect, but technicolor instead of vanilla beige? What would it feel like to have peace of mind?

Hmm, every job I've ever had, my self respect, the way I abuse others, the list goes on…

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and IfyouareamanWinston
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I have lost virtually everything. My house, my businesses, my sanity and my self respect. I am a terrible person in many ways. Really sweet in others.

• Love
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Everything

• Love
Reactions: landslide2, IfyouareamanWinston and Hollowman
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
i failed at life (recluse, drop out, 1 year neet, etc).
drop out of what, if i may ask?.. i dropped out of 12th grade 2 times because of my social anxiety .. I hate myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
The ability to enjoy all I obtained after pushing myself to better my situation for so many years.

• Hugs
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
It's cost me my entire life. I've been depressed since early childhood. Everything has always been tainted or ruined by it.

• Love
Reactions: landslide2, IfyouareamanWinston, heavyeyes and 1 other person
riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
I'm autistic, and I truly think I would've been able to live a 'normal' life without autism. I would've struggled at times, sure - i have a few mental illneses and laziness is a character flaw of mine - but I'm completely unable to cope with unexpected changes, i struggle in social situations and i can't accept the unfairness of the real world. i feel mentally stunted at 14 or 15. the best i'd be able to accomplish in life is part time job and a relationship with someone who can tolerate me enough that they'd rather be married to be than be alone, and that's with the ideal circumstances.

Some people have to be unremarkable, some people have to be absolute failures. I accept that that's my role, I just won't suffer through it for 80 years

• Hugs
  • Love
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Some people have to be unremarkable, some people have to be absolute failures. I accept that that's my role, I just won't suffer through it for 80 years
that's so relatable it hurts

• Love
Reactions: landslide2, WantThisToEnd and IfyouareamanWinston
W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
I'm autistic, and I truly think I would've been able to live a 'normal' life without autism. I would've struggled at times, sure - i have a few mental illneses and laziness is a character flaw of mine - but I'm completely unable to cope with unexpected changes, i struggle in social situations and i can't accept the unfairness of the real world. i feel mentally stunted at 14 or 15. the best i'd be able to accomplish in life is part time job and a relationship with someone who can tolerate me enough that they'd rather be married to be than be alone, and that's with the ideal circumstances.

All I feel capable of is a part-time job too, though my family expects me to do more. I don't have any skills though or passions.

If I ever get married, that'll be the scenario for me too. Someone who would rather marry me than be alone. If you're a boy age 29ish or older, maybe we can marry each other. Lawl.

I'm an unremarkable failure too. I don't know how to get out of it though. CTBing is so hard.

• Love
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Schizophrénia and dépression.. paranoïa .. it costed me Time and everything else

• Love
riamu

riamu

Jan 5, 2023
All I feel capable of is a part-time job too, though my family expects me to do more. I don't have any skills though or passions.

If I ever get married, that'll be the scenario for me too. Someone who would rather marry me than be alone. If you're a boy age 29ish or older, maybe we can marry each other. Lawl.

I'm an unremarkable failure too. I don't know how to get out of it though. CTBing is so hard.
a part time, work from home job is the dream, right? too bad jobs like that only go to people with a good cv;; i get it, if i was hiring people i'd rather employ the person with experience too, but when you're stuck in a situation like we are it feels impossible to get out. everyone else at least has the benefit of a shitty job or decent grades, people like us have nothing :/

and i'm a 20 year old lesbian - though if you happen to hit absolute rock bottom then hit me up lol.

• Hugs
W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
a part time, work from home job is the dream, right? too bad jobs like that only go to people with a good cv;; i get it, if i was hiring people i'd rather employ the person with experience too, but when you're stuck in a situation like we are it feels impossible to get out. everyone else at least has the benefit of a shitty job or decent grades, people like us have nothing :/

and i'm a 20 year old lesbian - though if you happen to hit absolute rock bottom then hit me up lol.
I have a part-time shittyish job. Just doesn't pay that well and my parents want me to get a better full-time one.

I had a girlfriend once. I will definitely hit you up if I hit rock bottom. Or you can pm me now and we can chat. Up to you. 😘

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023

If you don't mind me asking, are you still in school?

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Everything exept my dead end job.

• Hugs
Reactions: BoneWeary57 and landslide2
riamu

riamu

Jan 5, 2023
If you don't mind me asking, are you still in school?
dropped out of uni :/ tried my best but got forced into inpatient treatment halfway through my second year so my grades dropped and i wasn't allowed to retake. it sucks massively, and i think about how my life would've gone if i wasn't admitted pretty often. but you can't change the past i suppose

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
Everything. All social relationships, my education, any chance at living a normal life. I am very isolated and feel alienated from everyone. I wish I had kept everything to myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: BoneWeary57
cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024

It cost me my life. I can't have relationships, job anything. I can't live a normal successful life.

• Hugs
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
drop out of what, if i may ask?.. i dropped out of 12th grade 2 times because of my social anxiety .. I hate myself.
Drop out of university 3 semesters in

• Hugs