Oct 15, 2020
That depends on the type of fear. Arguably I've never had a scariest moment

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9 and epic
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It would probably have to be the day I almost died when I was about 7.

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9 and epic
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Jumping from a plane with an instructor behind me, but still.

Reactions: epic
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Doing an overtaking manoeuvre at 80mph on a back road and miscalculating, the result being another vehicle heading towards me at high speed and no way of braking or getting out of the way. And the bastard was accelerating in anger, whilst flashing his lights (probably a BMW driver :pfff:). I went straight to Brown Alert.

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My drunk she-guardian hacking through my bedroom door with a machete. I was maybe 10, and I was sitting with my back pressed against the door, hoping she'd just kill me and have to deal with that.

A more fun scary moment involved being left at the Mongolian-Soviet border with my passport, money, etc, still on the train that was pulling out. I was 27 or so by then, and briefly considered just letting it happen, but changed my mind and got pulled aboard by some kind Russians.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, epic and Deleted member 1465
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was in 10th grade I got caught lying to my dad about the fact I was failing Biology. The sad thing is Biology is a subject I like but my teacher was infamously awful so I literally did absolutely nothing in the class.

In retrospect, my lie was pretty obvious and it says more about him that he actually fell for it at first. I told him that because my teacher was so awful, EVERYONE had to take summer school so that's why he was signing a slip approving me to go to summer school. In reality only like a third of the class was failing which is still a lot but not everyone.

My dad got so mad when he found out the truth that he did things that I'm not comfortable with remembering but when other people found out the next day, I was taken in by Child Protective Services, who made arrangements for me to live with my mom instead (they were divorced). My dad was also put in jail for a day and soon my siblings followed.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Disappointered, ecmnesia and epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Lighter scariest moment :

I went to the kitchen, half asleep in the middle of the night and before I turned on the light I saw silhouette of 8-9 giant ass rats on my kitchen table. They scrambled outside the window as soon as I saw them. I nearly got a mini-heart attack. Didn't eat home food for the next 10 days , till all rats were eliminated using rat poison.

Serious scary moment(Maybe not the scariest but still in the top 5):

I was in the waiting room to go and see the doctor with my test result. My hand were shaking with the fear that something could seriously be wrong with my health. As it turns out that was indeed the case . Strangely I felt completely numb after the doctor's visit. Not a very nice feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, puppy9 and Deleted member 1465
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Probably when I took mimosa hostilis and thought that I saw a devil. Not something I'd like to experience again.

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9, epic, waived and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Probably every brain surgery I had when I was a child. I believe I had 12 surgeries. They never got any easier to deal with or any less scary.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Sensei, epic and 5 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
When my asshole ex got physically violent after I refused to have sex with him.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: epic, ecmnesia and puppy9
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Mmmm I've done many things that should have been terrifying...but I was pissed as an Irish Catholic Priest, so it was actually fun. I'd give specifics, but TBH I don't really remember.

Reactions: puppy9
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
being raped, and reporting my rape to the police.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fedrea, Lilacmoon, Disappointered and 5 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
when my bf held a shotgun to my head when I was 16

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: degeneratewaste, epic, puppy9 and 1 other person
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
Everytime I realize there's likely a tomorrow, that's scary shit.

Reactions: Disappointered and Gnip
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
My father had a hair trigger temper and was violently aggressive, prone to fits of black out rage. My mother and I had to walk on eggshells around his homicidally abusive ass. He's always confused fear with respect. The ravages of arthritis have made him physically frail, as he's also increasingly succumbing to age and dementia, but for as long as he felt capable of doing so, death threats have been his exclusive tool for threatening his family into doing his bidding. As purely evil a monster as I have ever heard of in existence, and that includes, all the Nazis, Stalin, Mao, Manson, Bundy and Dahmer. Being senile and frail with arthritis and age doesn't change that. He would be terrorizing his family with death threats and homicidal violence today if he could.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, epic and puppy9
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Having an injection into my eye.

• Wow
Reactions: lifeistryingme2020 and puppy9
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
the worst part was not the rape. but the wait. waiting for it to end. waiting, begging and silently hoping for someone, who'd never arrive, to come and save me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: degeneratewaste, Disappointered, Sensei and 3 others