K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
I am just wondering what my body will look like after I die from SN? I don't want it to be traumatising for anyone and I am in rented accom so I'm not sure who would find my body (I'm hoping not my mum). Will it be gross?

P

plastic

Jan 16, 2021
There is a high probability that your body will be quite preserved because SN is used as an additive for the preservation of meat products...

• Yay!
Reactions: Aim, chuerdhmproton, loopdaloop and 1 other person
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
You can find it on Google images. Bodies have blueish purple splotches and blue extremities after dying by sn.

Reactions: loopdaloop and voyager
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
There is a high probability that your body will be quite preserved because SN is used as an additive for the preservation of meat products...
you put an image of a human bacon in my head and now i'm stuck with this image disturbing me...

P

plastic

Jan 16, 2021
you put an image of a human bacon in my head and now i'm stuck with this image disturbing me...
Sorry, I just logically deduced what can happen after taking SN. Realistically, anyone who consumes any meat products has probably already consumed a lot of SN. And then the logical question arises, whether we have already become quite resistant to SN. Maybe for many it was the problem of failure in ctb.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: Aim and chuerdhmproton