• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
i only have benzos and paracetomol no ae or beta blockers and i cant be arsed to get then tbh whatd happen if i just boofed it and then maybe took a benzo?

persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
My money would be on you dying. Are you confident that you can boof correctly? There are video guides available from medical aid in dying organisations.

Reactions: indefinitesleep2
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
AE, Benzos, beta blockers,etc are not necessary to ctb with sn

BUT

They can greatly increase the chances to succeed with the method For example:
*Vomiting can harm the process and lead to survival that's why AE is needed

*People can get stressful during the process and call for help from panic that's why Benzos are needed to stay calm

So yeah technically they are not needed for the Sn method to work but they do cover and prevent lots of scenarios that can make the method unsuccessful.
Good luck 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: juna, Praestat_Mori, indefinitesleep2 and 2 others
B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
*Vomiting can harm the process and lead to survival that's why AE is needed
Exactly, but there are been numerous cases of people taking SN without AE, that ended up vomiting BUT (hopefully for them) supposedly died anyway. Different cases of people vomiting and surviving were due to them calling for help (for diverse reasons; and I don't judge them it feels scary to vomit and fear that you'll survive with irreversible damage to you body if you don't get help).

So, it might be really uncomfortable to do it without AE, but it's likely that you can die from it

Reactions: juna, ADBoy777, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
My money would be on you dying. Are you confident that you can boof correctly? There are video guides available from medical aid in dying organisations.
its the same as boofing md right? just throw it in a skin or some tissue and down the hatch, correct me if im wrong

persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
Reactions: juna and persimmon