• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Thinking about the possibility of N and F (for example xanax laced with F - can you buy it on darknet even or no way?) and what happens if they found out on the airport can you go to jail ? Because I read a story about someone who ordered F from darknet and he will maybe go to prison for 8 years because of that...
I don't know anyone who do drugs in our country and F is not even popular in there that much so it would be hard to get good product but I would really loved 2mg of F.
Any tips / chat about how does it work is appreciated.
I live in central europe.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Other than your address being on the package there is nothing for them to work with. Unless you're clearly intending to sell it (and/or it's a hot topic like fentanyl) pushing for a conviction that's unlikely to stick isn't on anyone's agenda.

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Other than your address being on the package there is nothing for them to work with. Unless you're clearly intending to sell it (and/or it's a hot topic like fentanyl) pushing for a conviction that's unlikely to stick isn't on anyone's agenda.
so if I order F I might risk getting myself jailed? Even if it's only xanax laced with that etc? I can't imagine being sentenced for 8 years and being stuck there...

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
so if I order F I might risk getting myself jailed? Even if it's only xanax laced with that etc? I can't imagine being sentenced for 8 years and being stuck there...
I think it's beyond unlikely, for something in regular packaging to get caught at the border you would have to be extremely unlucky. If some actually prosecuted, and convicted, you after seizure of an amount that clearly isn't intended for sale; I would have to assume you've been cursed by a gypsy since birth. Unless you live somewhere such as AUS/IE with insane security in this regard.

I know only of 2 people that have ever received a legitimite seizure letter, both were based in IE. Nothing came of it, and they continued ordering.

Last edited:
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
It depends entirely on your country and how aggressive your customs department is. Some places, like Australia and NZ, have insanely tough customs that will send the cops after even recreational buyers. Others, like the US, rarely bother with small fish; they just burn the contraband and send you a letter telling you to knock it off. Some countries, like Holland, take a middle ground by doing "knock and talks" -- stopping by the homes of suspected buyers and politely reminding them (without arresting them) that they shouldn't be ordering fentanyl by international post.

And of course it depends on how much you buy. Did the guy who got 8 years order 1 gram or 1 kilo? Again, I don't know your country, but not many places west of the Urals put people in prison for a decade over the tiny weights needed to ctb, even with something as notorious as F.