• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
My friend eats junk food (sweets, coke, etc) and only brushes once a week. He's 21 like me and was doing that since we were in school 9 years ago. AFAIK, all that has happened to his teeth is a bit of yellow. He has no cavities.

Me on the other hand, I'm developing so many issues? Why is that? How long can you really go without brushign?

• Wow
Reactions: Strumgewehr, blanketyblk and Final Escape
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
It probably varies person to person based on different factors.

I have not brushed my teeth since I first became depressed and suicidal, which was about 13 years ago, and it's definitely not pretty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Strumgewehr, Final Escape, AtomicNewt and 1 other person
freemefrompain

freemefrompain

Aug 5, 2019
My friend eats junk food (sweets, coke, etc) and only brushes once a week. He's 21 like me and was doing that since we were in school 9 years ago. AFAIK, all that has happened to his teeth is a bit of yellow. He has no cavities.

Me on the other hand, I'm developing so many issues? Why is that? How long can you really go without brushign?
Everyone's body is different, I think just basic things can help oral hygiene like an electric toothbrush Instead of a manual etc. You're freind may not have issues now but he likely will in the future if that's really the case.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and Final Escape
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I brush my teeth twice a day and floss. I worked in a Nursing Home where patients ate food that went through a mechanical soft machine because they didn't have teeth.

Imagine putting steak through a machine and it coming out looking like brown mashed potatoes. Yeah, it's disgusting.

Reactions: Final Escape
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
The health of your teeth in the longterm is genetic, believe it or not. Some people can go a long time without brushing and their teeth are fine, but they may be susceptible to gum disease. Some people cant go a day without their enamel going to shit. And others can go forever and be perfectly fine.

Please brush, floss, and use mouthwash everybody. Tooth pain and cavities are not worth it, no matter how depressed you are.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Final Escape, Now_And_Then and 2 others
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
The health of your teeth in the longterm is genetic, believe it or not. Some people can go a long time without brushing and their teeth are fine, but they may be susceptible to gum disease. Some people cant go a day without their enamel going to shit. And others can go forever and be perfectly fine.

Please brush, floss, and use mouthwash everybody. Tooth pain and cavities are not worth it, no matter how depressed you are.
You can't be that depressed if you have the energy to do that shit every day.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Boonks
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
You can't be that depressed if you have the energy to do that shit every day.
I've been depressed since I was little. My grades are shit, I have self harm burn marks all over my body, gained weight from binge eating and I still do all three. I started regularly brushing/flossing/using mouthwash when I was 18. My teeth are fucked. But it's the only semblance of control I have left. Don't judge lest ye be judge, or some shit like that.

The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019
My friend eats junk food (sweets, coke, etc) and only brushes once a week. He's 21 like me and was doing that since we were in school 9 years ago.

No offence but Your friend is nasty lol. I feel sick if I try to drink or eat anything without brushing my teeth in the morning.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, blanketyblk, Final Escape and 1 other person
S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Not brushing teeth is common among us but what should I do with other teeth problems?
Erupting wisdom teeth are hurting and ruining my teeth line. I know they should be removed cuz I used to wear braces and did the X-ray. And now I just hate thinking about going to the dentist, removing 4 fucking teeth and how much it will hurt. Ewwww. Anyway I'm gonna die soon.

Reactions: Final Escape and restingspot
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It probably varies person to person based on different factors.

I have not brushed my teeth since I first became depressed and suicidal, which was about 13 years ago, and it's definitely not pretty.
Dang lol!