N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Without big exaggeration this literally is me. Before I went to college the number was pretty close to 90%.

I am hungry almost 24/7. I am obsessed by my weight but I never do sports. I don't eat much and 90% of what eat has low calories. Maybe one reason why my life quality sucks so much. But I am way too obsessed by my weight due to past bullying. My friends and family say they never could do the same. I think I have a very strong will and kind of like to torture me from time to time due to self-hatred.

Will I die prematurely because of this? My bones might be fucked (I am still very thin though) but I cannot imagine to still ive in 30 years. I read inner organs can get fatted if one never exercises despite the fact one is very thin. I don't know whether this is the proper translation and I am far away from being an expert. I read cancer is more likely of one never exercises but the pain seems to be a 10/10. But my chance to get asssited suicide would be higher. I really hate having to do it with my own hands. If something took the ability to choose (against lol) my suicide it would be easier for me.

Which illnesses await me? I really struggle to stand up from my bed. And I like it there the most. I am doing this now for more than 5 years and my behavior has not changed. And I think it won't change. My muscles probaby decrease and I might have to eat less and less to maintain my low weight. But honestly fuck it. At least the medication I take does not induce hunger. It was torture when some medication did that to me. The current torture is not that intense. Lol. But when college starts again well...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, OpheliasFlowers, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Well less excercise and not enough caloric intake probably can kill you quicker because your being unhealthy and not giving your body excercise to keep out the fat in your organs and that can probably make your organs work harder etc, which yknow aint good, gives ya medical problems and stuuuff. But yknow whyy move if everything you could want is there comfy in your bed. I stay in bed and sit around alot, for me I wish to move more I started running when I walk my dogs, I did once in middle school stay in my room to avoid my parent and ate zuchini and didnt move for whole days. I still get weeks or days where I wanna just not move buut I gotta care for all my pets so they sorta become a jumpstarter to make me move a little bit. Their reliance I think makes it so no matter how tired or how much i wanna lay, i have to take care them and i think it helps to make me move.