livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
EN=delorazepam
I found a old blister with 20 pills of en. now i have 16 bc i took them to sleep. I used to take them 2 years ago but not all the time. Since I found the blister I took them to fall asleep fast during these 2 days since I was sleeping away from home.
Im curious about what will happen if i take all of them 1 take. SO now instead of 20 I have 16.
1 mg= 1 pill.

Reactions: Oblivion Access
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Unfortunately u can't ctb with en. U will end up sleeping for 2- 3 days maybe or wakeup in hospital worse case if found

• Aww..
Reactions: autumnal, Deleted member 19654, livingded and 2 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Benzodiazepine overdose will just lead to blacking out and doing stupid shit you might be held accountable for later, their real use in CTB is managing anxiety and SI.

Reactions: autumnal, Emily_Numb and livingded
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Yes, as others have said. Anything that is a 'Pam' drug is almost impossible to OD on. If you have 16mg you'll just sleep. I've taken similar amounts and I wouldn't advise it as after a large dose of this you will have horrible anxiety the next few days going through withdrawals if you're not careful. I'd save the drug to use for panic/anxiety.

L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
Benzodiazepines with definitely work if mixed with your favourite wine. Use around 20 x 10mg to around a tea cups worths of wine. Then in the winter go up to the hills partly clothed. The cold will kill you and you won't feel it or know of it. Happy days.

Reactions: livingded