• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lilcowgirl

Jul 9, 2019
I'm planning to CBT within the next week or so via the charcoal method. I don't have a car of my own, so I am going to borrow my mom's (although, I'm not sure if she'll want to keep it after I'm done). My plan is to take off at 4am to head to walmart and gather my supplies, drop off some things my ex left at my place on his doorstep, then head to my disclosed destination. If all goes well, nobody will notice I'm missing until 10am.

If my mom calls the police and they find my body, will they come tell her in person or over the phone? If I leave a note explaining funeral preferences and goodbyes, will they share it with her? Is there any information I should place in the note to make the process go smoother for the ones who take care of my body? I already have an emergency contact card in my wallet with my mother and ex's numbers.

I am aware that this will be a stressful ordeal and want to be mindful of the people who will be dealing with the aftermath. If I could just get my body identified and to the morgue without traumatizing anyone, I would :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Lara Francis and not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about everything that led you to this, and I'm touched by your concern for others.

I'm 97% sure they'll tell your mother in person. I might leave a note about my preferences and so on in my home; in the car I'd just have a note explaining that it's suicide, who to contact, and where that personal note can be found. Since I want to donate my body or any useable organs I'd state that in the note in the car as well.

I'd also leave earlier than 4.

Reactions: lilcowgirl
L

lilcowgirl

Jul 9, 2019
I'm sorry about everything that led you to this, and I'm touched by your concern for others.

I'm 97% sure they'll tell your mother in person. I might leave a note about my preferences and so on in my home; in the car I'd just have a note explaining that it's suicide, who to contact, and where that personal note can be found. Since I want to donate my body or any useable organs I'd state that in the note in the car as well.

I'd also leave earlier than 4.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, your information is helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul