Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Don't tell me more drama happened

Reactions: Manaaja
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I heard they ctb but I am not sure. I don't think they were banned for any drama

• Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest and Manaaja
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I heard they ctb but I am not sure. I don't think they were banned for any drama
I read her post about how she was going to do it with a plastic bag and handcuffs, but I thought her date was set later than this?

How does this site know to cross your name out after you CTB?

Reactions: Manaaja and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I read her post about how she was going to do it with a plastic bag and handcuffs, but I thought her date was set later than this?

How does this site know to cross your name out after you CTB?
I always wonder that. I think some people close their profiles before they crb. Others maybe have a confidante that relays the info to mods. Pure guess on that front though.

Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I always wonder that. I think some people close their profiles before they crb. Others maybe have a confidante that relays the info to mods. Pure guess on that front though.
Some people do close their profiles, correct. And I recall seeing other people tell mods that someone has ctb'd but I'm not sure if the mods will close or delete the account in that case.

I've seen some people write things like "I'm gonna ctb today. Mods, if you don't see any activity from me during the next two weeks, consider me dead and close my account."

But I don't really know how things work if someone just ctbs without telling anyone about it. Iirc I was once inactive for a long time and no one closed my account.

Reactions: Helpneedtips, callme and Smart No More
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Can't find out anymore, she had limited her profile to friends only. Too bad