• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

happy endings

happy endings

Apr 1, 2023
Does anyone know the deal with em? if they are done, is there anyone here that knows what I can buy to get the N2 to flow at 15 LPM? I Need help with this. I literally bought my tank yesterday and went on today to get the regulator and I can't get on. I emailed the guy KL or whatever his name is, because I had spoke to him before in emails so I went back in my history and found his contact. I hope he answers me with some helpful information. Any help on this is in the meantime would be greatly appreciated. Im super bummed out right now. Regretting that I didnt buy it the other day. I just figured I would make sure I could get the tank because it seemed to be the more challenging part for me. Anyone have an Americana Regulator from em that either they changed their mind about or maybe we can come up with a discreet way of making something happen?

Last edited:
justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023
There are a couple websites, not entirely sure if they have exactly what you are looking for but you could try:

SGS Gases
Bottle Gases
Weld equip

happy endings

happy endings

Apr 1, 2023
There are a couple websites, not entirely sure if they have exactly what you are looking for but you could try:

SGS Gases
Bottle Gases
Weld equip
im looking for a medical grade regulator but with nitrogen threads on it... its rare to find it... i need a regulator to put on a nitrogen tank and it lets gas out at 15 LPM . they were sold by em. thats why everyones talking about them closing their website

Last edited:
justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023
im looking for a medical grade regulator but with nitrogen threads on it... its rare to find it... i need a regulator to put on a nitrogen tank and it lets gas out at 15 LPM . they were sold by escmode. thats why everyones talking about them closing their website
ahh okay, they will probably be back soon (hopefully), wish you luck on finding it!

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
EC and IC were operated by the same person and have been taken down. We can only assume due to heat put on the owner.

Time will tell if they return at all.

K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
remove the name pls in case they do come back

Reactions: happy endings