Oct 24, 2021
cant find it anywhere

Animated GIF

Reactions: squirley and Deleted member 8975
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It looks like it got deleted as it's gone from the menu. The site hasn't been properly functioning recently (its been down quite often) and lots of forum content got deleted so it looks like that happened to the chat as well.

• Aww..
Reactions: squirley, Deleted member 8975 and Wojaczek
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
It looks like it got deleted as it's gone from the menu. The site hasn't been properly functioning recently (its been down quite often) and lots of forum content got deleted so it looks like that happened to the chat as well.
thats messed up.

@mods bring it back!

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I'm just guessing; I have no insight into the forums back office, and I'm not that smart.

I think the most likely scenario is that there is a lot of work being done on the back end, and the chat feature is probably being tested both front-facing and maybe behind the scenes, maybe to make sure that chat can handle a full load or maybe to make sure that feature does not affect server load.

I would just advise trying to be patient and giving the forum team time to find system bugs and make corrections to any settings or code they are dealing with.

If I am misspeaking, I am sure one of the staffers will correct this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wojaczek
D

Deleted member 8975

thats messed up.

@mods bring it back!
sadly it cannot just be brought back is it will likely keep lagging and breaking. They took it down last time to try and fix it. Hopefully soon the issue can be resolved :)

• Love
Reactions: Wojaczek