F

florasanadam

Life is a Joke
Mar 20, 2023
I tried suicied for many times and I failed it. Some of them I couldn't do, some of them the gun didn't explode, and some of themI don't know why too I didn't die. After the last one I just stoped the triying. I just give up on this and after that so many things changed in my mind. Im not trying to die anymore but Im not trying to live too. Im feeling more free with this I dont know why. Im just wondering your feelings.

What do you feel or did you feel after failing CTB?

Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey and dyn00ss
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

Mar 3, 2023
I tried suicied for many times and I failed it. Some of them I couldn't do, some of them the gun didn't explode, and some of themI don't know why too I didn't die. After the last one I just stoped the triying. I just give up on this and after that so many things changed in my mind. Im not trying to die anymore but Im not trying to live too. Im feeling more free with this I dont know why. Im just wondering your feelings.

I don't remember very well because I had so many attempts and lately I don't even think much about it, like being so disappointed I get angry with myself, but once I fainted and failed in a method I woke up and felt despair and fear, but not afraid of death itself or suicide, after that I wished so much that it had worked, but I don't care much because I can have other opportunities

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and florasanadam
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023

The gun didn't explode?!!

F

florasanadam

Life is a Joke
Mar 20, 2023
The gun didn't explode?!!
Yes, I don't know why, I always take care of my gun and there is no problem with it. I think that happened bc of my bad luck.

Reactions: Iamtired