Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Quick ask, what happen to forum? I've been off for a few days and when I come back the forum isn't working. Luckily I know it's Twitter and got the backup link to got here. I don't know the story behind. Anyone mind explaining and will the old link be working again?

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Quick ask, what happen to forum? I've been off for a few days and when I come back the forum isn't working. Luckily I know it's Twitter and got the backup link to got here. I don't know the story behind. Anyone mind explaining and will the old link be working again?

yes i want to know to forum isn't working

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ng-on-recent-events.59917/page-7#post-1114347

U

uglyface

Feb 1, 2021
There is facebook group: Stop sanctioned suicide, a lot of people signed the petition, so I think the administrators themselves decided to remove the domain before the lawsuits. I doubt that the site will be closed by the government, although I may be wrong, maybe a lot of people signed the petition so it is the will of the majority, democratically.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
There is facebook group: Stop sanctioned suicide, a lot of people signed the petition, so I think the administrators themselves decided to remove the domain before the lawsuits. I doubt that the site will be closed by the government, although I may be wrong, maybe a lot of people signed the petition so it is the will of the majority, democratically.
Idiocracy

U

uglyface

Feb 1, 2021
Idiocracy

I think poeple deeply think suicide is wrong. This is repeated to them in church every Sunday. Although this has changed recently, there is still a long way to go. Old people have to die because they have coded wrong morals. People act as they were coded in childhood, they were introduced with the wrong programs. Erroneous genes should be removed, I am this faulty gene, I should have been removed from life before I develop consciousness, so I would not lose anything, and now I have too much need to live and am not even capable of killing myself, I am just suffering ...

Perhaps there is one more explanation, but that's not positive:
Well, humans are monkeys, and the more intelligent the monkey, the more dangerous it is to the environment. In order to kill their remorse, they go to lies, to hurting others. Oddly enough, it makes us happy. We don't feel bad about lying or slowly killing others, but we feel terrible when we kill right away. It's the same with telling the truth, we avoid it, we joke, we ironize, telling the truth is like slapping someone in the face. By removing the suffering of others, they themselves suffer, and by hurting others, they feel good. It's sick, but that's how we are, selfish.

Reactions: stevieu and GenesAndEnvironment