• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
i would like to ctb by ch_arcoal , i have tried once and failed , is there any specific grade of ch_Arcoal to buy that would ensure that carbon mon_oxide is produced when burning ,

last time i attempted i think it was all carbondioxide as i felt trouble in breathing and cough , so far i have attempted Ch_arcoal , then Nitrogen cylinder ( i tried to breathe nitrogen , i coughed and coughed , i have mild asthma like breathing problem and extremely allergic . and last i tried to build debreather , abandoned it

is there any method i am missing , i cannot used S_odium N_itrate or N_itrate , i cannot consume any substances internally to ctb , i have phobia , particulalry if it tastes synthetic guarantee that i would puke , cannot ctb by hanging or violent methods

My idea of CTB is lying flat on my back , on bed and then waiting while remembering my entire life and then slowly progressing towards unconciousness and ultimately d_eath

i cannot struggle violently to meet my end , all my life was suffering , i deserve a peaceful e_nd