gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
whats the follow a user function about? im just following ppl cuz they are my budz but im not getting any updates

Reactions: LastFlowers and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I think u can see their activity under Forums-> What's new -> Your news feed but only if they have the option of their activity to be seen by followers enabled.

• Informative
Reactions: Somber, justsayin, gottago222 and 3 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Neat. I didn't know what following does either so I never did it.

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I dunno, I only followed one person who said something I related with. I don't think they post much or I haven't noticed anything, but I hope it didn't give them anxiety.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
As a mod, i would like to know too

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Somber
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally, it does not mean anything to me.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I think it allows you certain privileges in contacting them or writing on their profile (if their settings are extremely private otherwise), and as someone else mentioned they will show up in your personalized(?) newsfeed, but idk that many people even look at that.
I think people just follow those they like, are interested in hearing from, or simply to follow back a person who followed them (unless they hate them lol).

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: justsayin and Dead Meat
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I've discovered it only recently even if ive been here for 4 months, it's kinda hidden and such, in the same pathway you can also see the latest profile posts, if u have 2022 theme u can find it ''Forums'' on the left below the logo , touch the arrow close to it and then ''What's new''.