;-;

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, WinterFaust and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In terms of emotes that are only from this site, I have never been able to find a use for :nomouth: when :I exists.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, puppy9 and 2 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
This thread has given me a good laugh! I honestly use all of the emojis that have been listed so far in conversation with (online) friends but I've never used them on this site. Feels... Inappropriate :pfff:.

I will say that I hate this one :blarg:. This one is my favorite across the board because it matches my usual expression lol :meh:.

Maybe I should edit that last sentence because that's the opposite of what was asked... Sorry.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, AvaAdore, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
This thread has given me a good laugh! I honestly use all of the emojis that have been listed so far in conversation with (online) friends but I've never used them on this site. Feels... Inappropriate :pfff:.

I will say that I hate this one :blarg:. This one is my favorite across the board because it matches my usual expression lol :meh:.

Maybe I should edit that last sentence because that's the opposite of what was asked... Sorry.
I use this one almost exclusively when I play online chess and make a killer move.
:devil:

• Wow
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, WinterFaust, AvaAdore and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

There will be no love in this thread! :pfff:

I mean, :haha:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: AvaAdore, WinterFaust, puppy9 and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
:hug: I know it's meant to be a hug and be all cute but wtf is this guy doing? Looks like he's telling me to back tf up.

• Love
Reactions: JackieInTheBox, BlueOcean, MartyByrde and 8 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
:hug: I know it's meant to be a hug and be all cute but wtf is this guy doing? Looks like he's telling me to back tf up.
This made me laugh so hard. Back off slowly now or I'll.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

@GoodPersonEffed ;-; This is kinda a funny cry, it's not suitable for when you're sad. It's like a joke. An insult to one's sadness. I use it just for funny occasions. ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Soul, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
stop, don't touch me there, this is my no-no square

Nn

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, BlueOcean, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
:ehh: this one weirds me out for personal reasons

Reactions: BlueOcean, WinterFaust, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The hug one and the kiss one both bug me. It took me a long time to understand what they're supposed to represent. I use the hug one, but not happily.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, WinterFaust, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
This made me laugh so hard. Back off slowly now or I'll.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

@GoodPersonEffed ;-; This is kinda a funny cry, it's not suitable for when you're sad. It's like a joke. An insult to one's sadness. I use it just for funny occasions. ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;

I thought ;-; is a sad cry and:pfff: is a funny cry..hmm

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and puppy9
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
:muah: this one

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, puppy9, checkouttime and 1 other person
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018