virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
Hey everyone, so I got my SN and Metoclopramide, in the pdf guide it recommends Valium or something similar but I was wondering what drugs are safe/unsafe with SN? Is there some chart of some sort maybe?
Want my last moments here to be high af to experience it one last time.

Only thing I worry about is that I may be nauseous from the drugs I'll take, took 10mg percs a few weeks ago and felt horrible and puked after some time. So need to choose a drug that will not make me nauseous. Or perhaps maybe I should take so much that it will just be part overdose lol

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
could be others i heard Vitamin C might interfere with SN . just going by memory though

To me just goes to show that all other crap i'll just stop doing, supplements etc. what's important is non-existence . what gets me there is SN and water, meto will help too. but imo all other crap interferes even food will slow absorption interfere and vitamins could too . whatever . Sn is the one. there can be no other and never was anything like it. only method they haven't been able to find someone with permanent damage . and i know they've tried. the only thing that matters is non-existence , SN.

non-existence is the one.

fuck vitamin c and e and other crap. all i need is SN all i need in non-existence

here it seems to say Vitamin c and E used to reduce SN effects

Last edited:
Reactions: virtualdreamplaza
virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
could be others i heard Vitamin C might reduce it . just going by memory though
Might reduce the fatality of the SN? Interesting.. tho I don't plan on taking any vitamins

Last edited:
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Arcanist
May 9, 2024
Drugs that cause vomiting or make things absorb slower in your stomach can potentially cause CTB to fail.