• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Those who have read my previous posts about my method will know I plan on drowning. I havn't rushed anything as I simply cannot survive this attempt.

I will be weighed down in a deep lake. I won't be able to free myself of the weights once fastened.

I thing I feel I need though is a drug that would knock me out within an hour so after I get in the water, I am not going to know too much about it.

what would people recommend ? I will have plenty of vodka with me as well.

Im actually excited to get out of this world now.

• Hugs
Reactions: waiting93, Endex and releasespieces
D

derletzteweg

Jul 21, 2021
Heroine would do the job, i have similar plans... I am planning to inject heroine lose conciousness and then drown in the lake

• Hugs
Reactions: rackli77 and Endex
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Those who have read my previous posts about my method will know I plan on drowning. I havn't rushed anything as I simply cannot survive this attempt.

I will be weighed down in a deep lake. I won't be able to free myself of the weights once fastened.

I thing I feel I need though is a drug that would knock me out within an hour so after I get in the water, I am not going to know too much about it.

what would people recommend ? I will have plenty of vodka with me as well.

Im actually excited to get out of this world now.
I don't know about drug wise as medicines have little effect on me in general, but vodka and whiskey kick me out pretty good.

Reactions: Endex
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Heroine would do the job, i have similar plans... I am planning to inject heroine lose conciousness and then drown in the lake
Id never touch Heroine.

Ive never touched pills, coke, weed, none of that shit.

E

Enemy of Evolution

Nov 9, 2022
What about someone who did never drank any alcohol or drugs. Our only hope is good medicine that will slow down central nervous system.

H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Thats similar to my plan. How are you planning to float till whatever drug comes to effect without drowning? I suppose you need to somehow reach to deep part with weights.

Anyway how I plan is to fill backpack with booze, lorazepam, zopiclone and mirtazipame and also inflate a balloon there. (I cannot imagine trying to drink at the same time while swimming so balloon will keep me floating till I finish drinking and pills.) So I swim far away from shore, drink booze, take pills and pop balloon and start floating till I cant. Im pretty sure taking these together will knock me out or atleast so sedated that I feel none to little pain from drowning.

Reactions: waiting93, m4rius, TimetoGo! and 1 other person
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Thats similar to my plan. How are you planning to float till whatever drug comes to effect without drowning? I suppose you need to somehow reach to deep part with weights.

Anyway how I plan is to fill backpack with booze, lorazepam, zopiclone and mirtazipame and also inflate a balloon there. (I cannot imagine trying to drink at the same time while swimming so balloon will keep me floating till I finish drinking and pills.) So I swim far away from shore, drink booze, take pills and pop balloon and start floating till I cant. Im pretty sure taking these together will knock me out or atleast so sedated that I feel none to little pain from drowning.
I like this idea. Get a large tire inner tube and a paddle, weights for the backpack, a bunch of drugs and booze. Get completely wasted, chuck the paddle and pop the tube, relax and let the water claim you. Little to no evidence. Smart.

• Hugs
Reactions: delusionalgirl, waiting93, lionetta12 and 2 others
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
I like this idea. Get a large tire inner tube and a paddle, weights for the backpack, a bunch of drugs and booze. Get completely wasted, chuck the paddle and pop the tube, relax and let the water claim you. Little to no evidence. Smart.
You mean weights for backpack to drown evidence? Cause unless weights are light you would start struggling or drown before drugs take effect the moment I destroy balloon. I think this method needs just little bit of tinkering to make it as smooth as possible

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
propofol worked for michael jackson.

Reactions: TimetoGo! and Endex
VoidAlchemy

VoidAlchemy

Ź™į“€Ź€ŹŸį“‡Ź į“˜Ź€į“‡sį“‡É“į“›
Jan 1, 2023
Take your time. CTB is not something you want to rush as it is the biggest decision you will ever make and failed attempts can have devastating consequences. Whatever decision you make, I hope you find peace. When it comes to drugs that knock you out, Ambien or really any sedative for that matter would be an appropraite choice as that is what they're designed to do. When taken at higher doses and/or with drugs that also facilitates the inhibitory actions of GABA (ie. alcohol or benzodiazepines) Ambien can be quite euphoric and the probability of you blacking out would be very high. Note that at high doses of Ambien the side effects like hallucinations and nausea can be intense.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionetta12 and releasespieces
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
You mean weights for backpack to drown evidence? Cause unless weights are light you would start struggling or drown before drugs take effect the moment I destroy balloon. I think this method needs just little bit of tinkering to make it as smooth as possible
I mean evidence like not having a yacht floating in a body of water with nobody in it, kind of evidence. I don't think weights in a backpack will matter if you're 100 feet or more deep in a body of water. I think there may be a language or communication barrier here, I don't understand what you're trying to convey.

H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Take your time. CTB is not something you want to rush as it is the biggest decision you will ever make and failed attempts can have devastating consequences. Whatever decision you make, I hope you find peace. When it comes to drugs that knock you out, Ambien or really any sedative for that matter would be an appropraite choice as that is what they're designed to do. When taken at higher doses and/or with drugs that also facilitates the inhibitory actions of GABA (ie. alcohol or benzodiazepines) Ambien can be quite euphoric and the probability of you blacking out would be very high. Note that at high doses of Ambien the side effects like hallucinations and nausea can be intense.
Is this nausea only ambien think or every high dose benzo? I got lorazepam and zopiclone only.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
The question was what would work best.
I've been on propofol for a procedure and waking up on that was the best feeling ever. Also puts you out in 10 seconds as it's hits bloodstream . If only that was available

delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I'm not sure this would work, you would have to test before but Benadryl. At least for me it knocks me out.