J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
What did passing out from hanging (full or partial suspension) feel like if you tried it? I think I might've almost passed out and I want to see

Reactions: bob12, I_love_to_bake, omsoc and 2 others
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Passing out in general, as I've done it quite a lot in my life, is just like quickly falling asleep. Maybe some dizziness or blurriness but the darkness just closes in on your vision so quickly, kind of hard to explain. When I tried partial I didn't pass out though, but the feeling felt the same just couldn't get it all the way.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, darkghost and Thin Chew
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Some people who have come close to death by hanging report seeing themselves dancing with themselves. Whether it is an out of body experience or not remains unclear but is eerie nevertheless.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TimeToBiteTheDust, grimfukis and 1 other person
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I've come close to passing out with hanging, I wanted to test the feeling under full suspension. I used two chairs, one to my front and one at my back. Once I stepped off the first chair at my back I couldn't believe it. I started to see stars in about 3 seconds. I was fading incredibly fast and thought I was gonna die. Fortunately I managed somehow to get myself to step on the front chair and pull myself up. It wasn't the smartest thing I ever did because I nearly died.

The lesson I learned is that passing out using full suspension is so fast you hardly have time to know what happened. I also thought I'd choke but that didn't happen either. It was blindingly fast. You hardly register pain as your consciousness fades away. That day I knew I'd come down to my two methods of choice, the other being H overdose if I get it in time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sasshimi, strand, lyhnn and 8 others
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, full suspension is the way to go. A few minutes and you are free. When I go with full suspension I intend on getting maddenly drunk. Nix cannabis; it opens my third eye makes me Consider Things For What They Are. Numbing the brain and thwarting SI. Is the way to go. With alcohol, the frontal lobe (our human curse) is numbed. One step off the chair gets it done. Period.

• Love
Reactions: LifeSucks39, Leshen and death137
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
To add to this, try with partial first to get the hang of the ligature. For me, it works best when the rope is below my Adam's apple and the knot is in front and just below my chin. I feel no suffocation and dizziness comes in about 5-10 seconds, so I stop squeezing.

Last edited:
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I have read that many who have failed see themselves dancing with themselves. Yes, it is eerie to consider

omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
I want to know this and how bad does it hurt?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Apparently,the pain, if any, is minimal; you die quickly. The biggest concern pertains to privacy. Accompanying convulsions are either dramatic or barely noticeable. A two hour window is advised. That way, you avoid unpleasant discovery. When you are found, you have passed the point of no return. Overall, it is easy quick and clean. Women—don't do it when you are menstruating ; men—-expect.an erection.

Reactions: sasshimi, NoDream, LifeSucks39 and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Yes, full suspension is the way to go. A few minutes and you are free. When I go with full suspension I intend on getting maddenly drunk. Nix cannabis; it opens my third eye makes me Consider Things For What They Are. Numbing the brain and thwarting SI. Is the way to go. With alcohol, the frontal lobe (our human curse) is numbed. One step off the chair gets it done. Period.
Are you going to be drunk before you are on the chair and put the noose? Are you going to use t-shirt or some stuff on neck to prevent skin burn?

Last edited:
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
This, quite frankly, is the only concern I have, which is why I am committed to make it work. The thought of failing, and having rope burns, etc. for the world to see is all that restrains me. Carbon monoxide seems preferable, but am worried about my tenant being effected. Whoever said this was easy??

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
have you ever had a surgery with general anesthesia ? it's like it . brain shut down any sensation and you don't feel if the world outside you exists

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
S

Sooji95

Apr 29, 2019
Apparently,the pain, if any, is minimal; you die quickly. The biggest concern pertains to privacy. Accompanying convulsions are either dramatic or barely noticeable. A two hour window is advised. That way, you avoid unpleasant discovery. When you are found, you have passed the point of no return. Overall, it is easy quick and clean. Women—don't do it when you are menstruating ; men—-expect.an erection.
Why shouldn't women do it while menstruating? What will happen?

rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
To add to this, try with partial first to get the hang of the ligature. For me, it works best when the rope is below my Adam's apple and the knot is in front and just below my chin. I feel no suffocation and dizziness comes in about 5-10 seconds, so I stop squeezing.

you had the rope *below* the adam's apple?
Did it not slide up?
I thought the method guide said to put road up as high as possible to avoid sqashing airway?

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I recently hung myself in jail. I made a rope with a bedsheet, tied it off to the second tier railing, and jumped. The sheet stretched and I took the impact on my foot, but I still was partially hung. The noose snugged *super* tight from the force of the fall/jump, and I was unconscious in about 10 seconds, maybe as little as 5...I assume from it being both a full air and blood choke. After I landed/was suspended, there was a split second of pain and panic, but that quickly gave way to a peaceful feeling. My vision didn't grey or slowly black out like some people report, it was just gone and replaced by a soft green light. As the light turned white and intensified, my feeling of peace grew until it was the only thing left. I was discovered and cut down in around three minutes, and I wasn't really conscious or aware of anything until appx 30 min after that.
(For others who have already read this, I'm sorry and I'm not trying to spam this story for attention or anything, it just seemed relevant to post it one more time here =))

Reactions: Rabitfever and NoDream
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
you had the rope *below* the adam's apple?
Did it not slide up?
I thought the method guide said to put road up as high as possible to avoid sqashing airway?
You're right, my mistake. I meant just above. In all my other posts on full suspension I've said above.

• Love
Reactions: bob12 and rundschlinge78
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm also curious, why shouldn't we try it while we're on our period

M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
I've come close to passing out with hanging, I wanted to test the feeling under full suspension. I used two chairs, one to my front and one at my back. Once I stepped off the first chair at my back I couldn't believe it. I started to see stars in about 3 seconds. I was fading incredibly fast and thought I was gonna die. Fortunately I managed somehow to get myself to step on the front chair and pull myself up. It wasn't the smartest thing I ever did because I nearly died.

The lesson I learned is that passing out using full suspension is so fast you hardly have time to know what happened. I also thought I'd choke but that didn't happen either. It was blindingly fast. You hardly register pain as your consciousness fades away. That day I knew I'd come down to my two methods of choice, the other being H overdose if I get it in time.
Hi. I have a question about the placement of the rope in full suspension. Was the rope right under jawline? Was the knot directly at back of neck? Thanks a lot
Do you think placing it below Adam's apple works for full suspension as well? I wonder if the rope will force itself upwards on the neck to jawline. Thanks

Last edited:
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Hi. I have a question about the placement of the rope in full suspension. Was the rope right under jawline? Was the knot directly at back of neck? Thanks a lot

Do you think placing it below Adam's apple works for full suspension as well? I wonder if the rope will force itself upwards on the neck to jawline. Thanks
It seems to be different for everybody. I know one user on here has it placed on her lower neck under the Adam's apple but other people say right under the jawline ‍

Reactions: rundschlinge78