• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
I'm wondering if the method would still feel peaceful aside from the vomiting.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
If it does work and is peaceful no one here would be able to answer that. šŸ˜€ There is a resource thread with successes and failures that go into detail. You can draw you own conclusions from that. Get ready for a bunch of opinions as there seems to be alot of SN bashers lately but remember. ...they are only opinions. Do your homework.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske and divinemistress36
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
umm you might choke from your own vomit

I

Isthisit2020

Jul 19, 2020
Yes I found it very peaceful, aside from the vomiting and having to do number 2's. I wanted to take my own life last year and used almost pure SN. I only needed a little bit. I impulsively put some in a beer I was drinking, forgetting all about the protocol. I was a little drunk and went to sleep. I was surprised to wake up needing to vomit and go to the toilet. I got scared and called for help. I was not in any pain at all but I could see I was turning blue, my feet and legs, hands and arms, my lips and face. The ambulance got me to the hospital in time for the antidote. I was awake for all of it but I could feel myself fading. Everyone's voices were muffled. It was all very surreal and actually way more peaceful than I thought it would be.

Reactions: Esokabat, Mi Mi and MikUma
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Yes I found it very peaceful, aside from the vomiting and having to do number 2's. I wanted to take my own life last year and used almost pure SN. I only needed a little bit. I impulsively put some in a beer I was drinking, forgetting all about the protocol. I was a little drunk and went to sleep. I was surprised to wake up needing to vomit and go to the toilet. I got scared and called for help. I was not in any pain at all but I could see I was turning blue, my feet and legs, hands and arms, my lips and face. The ambulance got me to the hospital in time for the antidote. I was awake for all of it but I could feel myself fading. Everyone's voices were muffled. It was all very surreal and actually way more peaceful than I thought it would be.
Thankyou for sharing
I'm not taking anything when I take my SN

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739