I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
it tastes like strong mouth wash to me...

NotSureToEndure

NotSureToEndure

Professor of not a lot
Aug 17, 2020
it tastes like strong mouth wash to me...
Haven't dared try it yet, but if that's really all it tastes like I would be relieved!

I get the feeling that different people perceive it very differently.

I'm just hoping that although I have some health issues, I've always been pretty good at keeping my gag reflex under control and am hardly ever sick.. Would like to do a test run but I don't want to waste any N.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Someone said it taste really salty. I wanna know what it tastes like so I can train myself to get used to the taste. That way when the day finally comes I won't vomit it automatically.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I heard it tastes like a sorta bitter alcohol mixed with motor oil or something lol. Anyway, I will be numbing my mouth and gums with extra strength orajel beforehand.

• Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and hankbank3928
I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
I felt like throwing up after only taking 5ml so will need Anti emetic for sure. still took like 15mins to fall asleep after taking 5ml, gonna try 10ml so I can fall asleep quicker

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Someone said it taste really salty. I wanna know what it tastes like so I can train myself to get used to the taste. That way when the day finally comes I won't vomit it automatically.
It doesn't. You're thinking of SN. There's nothing salty about N.
I felt like throwing up after only taking 5ml so will need Anti emetic for sure. still took like 15mins to fall asleep after taking 5ml, gonna try 10ml so I can fall asleep quicker
That really doesn't sound right and you're playing a dangerous game with such high test doses.
People usually have a really good sleep with 2ml. Is this N from D? When did you receive it??

• Informative
Reactions: PrincessInWhite and lofticries
I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
yea it is from D, about 1 week ago, im starting to think its not the real thing for some reason.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
So is D still supplying then? I don't get why you are drinking small amounts like that anyway. Did you get an extra test bottle or something?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
yea it is from D, about 1 week ago, im starting to think its not the real thing for some reason.
There has indeed been something strange going on with recent deliveries. I have no idea whether it's the real thing I just know that usually people get knocked out with 3ml max. The LE stories and other recent sleep test failures make me suspicious.

I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
yea I can two bottles testing the one since I only need one right, when I choose to leave ?
his Nembutal doesn't seem very strong idk

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
yea I can two bottles testing the one since I only need one right, when I choose to leave ?
It depends on you current health and weight. 1 bottle would probably be fine (for skinnier people) but heavier folks are better taking the two bottles. I am trying to lose weight at the moment, just to give me a good chance of not surviving. However, I will be drinking the two.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
There has indeed been something strange going on with recent deliveries. I have no idea whether it's the real thing I just know that usually people get knocked out with 3ml max. The LE stories and other recent sleep test failures make me suspicious.
But the fact that it is still putting him to sleep must mean it's legit, no?

Reactions: Smart No More
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
But the fact that it is still putting him to sleep must mean it's legit, no?
It may still very well be N but who knows about purity. I don't want to scare monger anyone. I have no facts. I'm just saying with recent stories of law inforcement, of N not getting through customs, of failed sleep tests (not the person in this thread, there was someone else) it raises my suspicions. But I've got no facts to go on.
There was a failed N case a long time ago using powder from China which was suspected to be not pure so my mind automatically goes there but I've got nothing on reality.

It's just N used to be a real smooth process from buying to dying, sorry for the rhyme, and now it seems all these issues are cropping up all at once.

Reactions: hankbank3928
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Also, for the love of god people, take the stickers off the bottles and get rid of all correspondence from D if you manage to get N. You could be jeopardising his operation if you don't.

Reactions: ojinzo, ridedalightnin’ and armadillydally
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think it's poignant to remember that the varied reports of not getting super strong effects from 3-5ml have come from samples both new and old. There are mutliple factors so these reports, whilst valid don't always present the full picture. Some have opioid, benzo or antiphsych meds in their recent historys and some don't always notice the effects of gabaergics or similar drugs like others do. Some take benzos and say they're doing nothing. It doesn't stop them actually working on a clinical level. Things like this are the reason for such high doses being recommended. To avoid these outliers. I'm not saying it's impossible that people haven't got the legit stuff but it's unlikely. They're more likely to receive nothing than fake N. Also if its tasting horrible and making people feel sick that's in keeping with genuine N.

There are reports of weird behaviour on barbiturates. For example, Hendrix was noted to literally pass out playing guitar only to wake up very shortly after, full of energy and raring to go with scheduled interviews or whatever. Its a short acting barbiturate and I think the 3ml dose is relatively conservative much like many suggested therapeutic doses from official sources.

I definitely agree there's something going on will the LE thing though. There's more visits coming and occuring, I'm certain and my guess is they're following a paper/parcel trail with the help of the commonly used courier used by D.

As far as labels go, I don't think its a terrible idea to take them off but honestly that's already known now. The LE visiting people have mentioned it. I think the type of lid is the biggest red flag identifier though. Its a medical lid and unlikely to be found in any other consumer item. I imagine that might be the second factor (to included meto strips) in getting some parcels flagged at some customs. Not all customs officers might not have noticed the medical lids up until recently. That said, they would have been on A's bottles way back when this happened with him so its odd that they didn't get picked up on after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost Magic, hankbank3928 and Ta555
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
It may still very well be N but who knows about purity. I don't want to scare monger anyone. I have no facts. I'm just saying with recent stories of law inforcement, of N not getting through customs, of failed sleep tests (not the person in this thread, there was someone else) it raises my suspicions. But I've got no facts to go on.
There was a failed N case a long time ago using powder from China which was suspected to be not pure so my mind automatically goes there but I've got nothing on reality.

It's just N used to be a real smooth process from buying to dying, sorry for the rhyme, and now it seems all these issues are cropping up all at once.
Thanks. Yea having all these issues pop up at once is alarming.
I think it's poignant to remember that the varied reports of not getting super strong effects from 3-5ml have come from samples both new and old. There are mutliple factors so these reports, whilst valid don't always present the full picture. Some have opioid, benzo or antiphsych meds in their recent historys and some don't always notice the effects of gaba drugs like others. Some take benzos and say they're doing nothing. It doesn't stop them actually working on a clinical level. Things like this are the reason for such high doses being recommended. To avoid these outliers. I'm not saying it's impossible that people haven't got the legit stuff but it's unlikely. They're more likely to receive nothing than fake N. Also if its tasting horrible and making people feel sick that's in keeping with genuine N.

There are reports of weird behaviour on barbiturates. For example, Hendrix was noted to literally pass out playing guitar only to wake up very shortly after, full of energy and raring to go with scheduled interviews or whatever. Its a short acting barbiturate and I think the 3ml dose is relatively conservative much like many suggested therapeutic doses from official sources.

I definitely agree there's something going on will the LE thing though. There's more visits coming and occuring, I'm certain and my guess is they're following a paper/parcel trail with the help of the commonly used courier used by D.

As far as labels go, I don't think its a terrible idea to take them off but honestly that's already known now. The LE visiting people have mentioned it. I think the type of lid is the biggest red flag identifier though. Its a medical lid and unlikely to be found in any other consumer item. I imagine that might be the second factor (to included meto strips) in getting some parcels flagged at some customs. Not all customs officers might not have noticed the medical lids up until recently. That said, they would have been on A's bottles way back when this happened with him so its odd that they didn't get picked up on after that.
I agree with you. If anything, I think, you would just receive no N rather than go through all of the trouble of shipping fake stuff.

Reactions: Lost Magic and Smart No More
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
30mg of meto is recommended to prevent vomiting, but it's no where nearly as prevalent in N as SN, according to PN.

I hate most tastes, and although the aftertaste was horrendous (fixed with a shot of vegan Irish cream), the initial taste didn't bother me too much at all.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Haven't dared try it yet, but if that's really all it tastes like I would be relieved!

I get the feeling that different people perceive it very differently.

I'm just hoping that although I have some health issues, I've always been pretty good at keeping my gag reflex under control and am hardly ever sick.. Would like to do a test run but I don't want to waste any N.
Not all N taste the same
There's different solvents in them

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
@oddetoad I respect the need to tell others this info, but these posts you are responding to are from a while ago and the person you are responding to has long since gone inactive.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and raindrop9
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
@oddetoad I respect the need to tell others this info, but these posts you are responding to are from a while ago and the person you are responding to has long since gone inactive.
True but others who come across this thread might need the info and not be surprised their batch had horrific taste