C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
For me, being brave is not letting your fears control you, what does being brave mean to you?

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I agree with what you said. A brave person can be scared, but they overcome fear, and persevere. That's bravery to me.

Reactions: crimson blue
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
For me, being brave is not letting your fears control you, what does being brave mean to you?
I had a cousin, he didn't scare about anything. So one day I remarked to my grandmother that cousin Terry wasn't scared of nothing. Grandmother said," That's because Terry is too damn dumb to know when to be scared!" I have often wondered if some " brave" people just didn't understand the seriousness of a given situation?
I had a cousin, he didn't need scare about anything. So one day I remarked to my grandmother that cousin Terry wasn't scared of nothing. Grandmother said," That's because Terry is too damn dumb to know when to be scared!" I have often wondered if some " brave" people just didn't understand the seriousness of a given situation?

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I had a cousin, he didn't scare about anything. So one day I remarked to my grandmother that cousin Terry wasn't scared of nothing. Grandmother said," That's because Terry is too damn dumb to know when to be scared!" I have often wondered if some " brave" people just didn't understand the seriousness of a given situation?
Bravery and recklessness are different words.
The brave person is afraid, the reckless person is not. Terry was reckless.

//

Valentía i temeraritat són paraules diferents.
La persona valenta te por, la persona agosarada no en te pas. En Terry era agosarat.

C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
Wow this hit me hard, I don't consider myself a brave person but i would like to be, you're right, this is going to leave me thinking for a long time

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Eating pussy in the Bronx.

Reactions: makethepainstop and crimson blue
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Bravery means having an unsensitive nervous system that let's you stay calm as a cucumber no matter what happens. As a side effect you will be huge douchebag.

Reactions: makethepainstop
myfinalform

myfinalform

Oct 12, 2022
conquer fear and do what fears keep you of not doing