• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Do you lose consciousness very abruptly and unnoticeably? Or is there any level of discomfort before you pass out?(fear,shock,etc) and if so is it something you need to overcome mentally or it passes too quickly for you to notice?

Last edited:
Reactions: Couldydays and Exiled spirit
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
If done right, there certainly shouldn't be any discomfort. You might get a little bit dizzy and light headed but nothing worse than that. You could pass out within seconds, but realistically it might be a minute or two, depending on your setup.

• Love
Reactions: touhoufan, Exiled spirit and itsallpointless
I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Asking because I experimented on a balloon grade helium tank and it didn't feel very pleasant. Was getting dizzy/fearful/weak and didn't feel too close to passing out after 50 seconds of inhalation. That would likely be due to the helium quality being diluted no? (80-95 percent)
I assume 100 percent purity nitrogen will feel very different.
For reference the brand I used is called balloon express. I recall them listing their helium as 99 percent purity but could be wrong.
If done right, there certainly shouldn't be any discomfort. You might get a little bit dizzy and light headed but nothing worse than that. You could pass out within seconds, but realistically it might be a minute or two, depending on your setup.

Reactions: Exiled spirit
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
Do not believe in the balloon gas specification of 99 per cent.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Asking because I experimented on a balloon grade helium tank and it didn't feel very pleasant. Was getting dizzy/fearful/weak and didn't feel too close to passing out after 50 seconds of inhalation. That would likely be due to the helium quality being diluted no? (80-95 percent)
I assume 100 percent purity nitrogen will feel very different.
For reference the brand I used is called balloon express. I recall them listing their helium as 99 percent purity but could be wrong.
Yeah I doubt it's 99%. Even if it is, the 1% will be a chosen gas that makes it difficult to die with