Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
The expression "my life flashed before my eyes." Is the only way I can explain how I've felt the last week.
When I decided that I was going to follow through with my plans, I allowed myself to feel anything that I feel...until I don't have to feel anymore. Even that single realization creates many emotions;
Exciting, surreal, freeing...confining. Justified anger and pity.

I'm trying hard to only visit the good times in my life, remembering my kid when she was young. The friends I've made and lost, the money I've made and lost. The good things that I've done FOR other people...the bad things I've done TO other people.
Being able to "feel" anything is unsettling, like overdose of feel good. It makes me want to curl up in a corner.
I've left a couple of dozen videos for the few significant people in my life. No one ever listened to me when I was alive, guess they have to listen now. That feeling equals power (for me at this moment).
Im fooling myself....there might be 3 people who will care that I'm gone, mostly it will be resentment from the person I've directed them to contact to come and clean up the mess and pack my stuff.
The best part, I don't give a shit anymore! I don't have to...yeah, that makes me smile.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thedutchguy, Kjo, Black_Knight and 6 others
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
i wish i could do this but everytime i try and remember everything...It hurts so bad I end up hitting myself over and over just so the pain would go away

• Hugs
Reactions: Kjo and Black_Knight
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
The expression "my life flashed before my eyes." Is the only way I can explain how I've felt the last week.
When I decided that I was going to follow through with my plans, I allowed myself to feel anything that I feel...until I don't have to feel anymore. Even that single realization creates many emotions;
Exciting, surreal, freeing...confining. Justified anger and pity.

I'm trying hard to only visit the good times in my life, remembering my kid when she was young. The friends I've made and lost, the money I've made and lost. The good things that I've done FOR other people...the bad things I've done TO other people.
Being able to "feel" anything is unsettling, like overdose of feel good. It makes me want to curl up in a corner.
I've left a couple of dozen videos for the few significant people in my life. No one ever listened to me when I was alive, guess they have to listen now. That feeling equals power (for me at this moment).
Im fooling myself....there might be 3 people who will care that I'm gone, mostly it will be resentment from the person I've directed them to contact to come and clean up the mess and pack my stuff.
The best part, I don't give a shit anymore! I don't have to...yeah, that makes me smile.
Is Taz gone?

• Aww..
Reactions: Kjo