• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan

Mar 29, 2024
Everytime I practice it I'm almost certain I am not performing it correctly. what does it feel like? is the feeling like your head is filling up with blood normal? thanks to whoever responds.

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If your head feels like it's filling with blood you are cutting off your jugular vein which drains the blood from your head. You need to cut off your carotid arteries which feed blood to your head. So you need to readjust your angle or maybe put something else against your neck like two rolled up socks or something on either side of your neck to hit the carotids.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
Upvote 0
B

black and white

May 27, 2024
It feels fine. You're passing out within less than 10 seconds without nothing. I didn't feel anything. The knot was on the back of my neck i places it beyond Adam apple as i did find easily thé sweet spot manually. I'm thin so i dont have huge muscles kidding the carotid.
So pragmatically, i was thinking peacefully, feeling nothing, if i remember well i decided to count numbers to see if it was suffisent or if nothing was happenning.
What i will describe now IS what i realised after , because when it happened i didn't realised. My vision faded, m'y thoughts faded and i passed out just like this within two seconds. So the whole hanging was about 6-10seconds i Guess. But you dont realise. It's like falling asleep quickly. You don't realise, you just shut down without realising.

So in this regard, partial hanging is not painful, it is very fast and not so complicated to achieved if you found your sweet spot already.
The problem is the SI will kick in violently when you pass out. Mine did, so my subconscious did stand up, i came back from black out, horrified and panicked of what was happenning and did put out the rope. I was choked, stressed and scared...

It was more if a try (and if it could succeed, i was good with it). I wanted to see if hanging was painless, cause i always believe it was about long minutes If asphyxia but no, If done correctly partial is fast and painless. But i dont think it's very effective. SI kick in when you black out. It acts automatically.
In this regard full hanging is a no way back ticket, but probably more painful in many cases. The knot will above the Adam apple and full body weight, Soyouz will compression the trachea and surely won't breathe normally like a partial. When i searched thé sweet spot it didn't work above the apple and m'y head was feeling, pressures, like exploding... So even if you pass out within ten seconds, those seconds will be long and painful. You will have time to feel pain, to be panicked and choked by your SI etc. It could be even worst, you could not be able to pass out or coming back and sufferings hardly for several minutes... Those minutes could give an impression of hours.
Night night is maybe the good alternate to have the peaceful ways of the partial without being able to Come back..

Upvote 0
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
You feel suspended in the air and and in less than 10 seconds you faint.

Upvote 0